Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Dec 9, 2020 at 8:19 AM Post #5,776 of 5,933
Dec 9, 2020 at 10:39 AM Post #5,778 of 5,933
Dec 9, 2020 at 11:09 AM Post #5,779 of 5,933
Light Harmonic will bring new and innovative technology to the world, so it is great to order products for them if you want to help pushing the envelope. As far as the support goes, you can find a lot of evidence on forums of their people actually helping customers, and if a problem is ever to arise, they are the type who helps their customers.

LOL! This is wrong on so many levels I would be laughing if they hadn't stole $550+ from me, and the millions of dollars from other unfortunate people.

Dec 9, 2020 at 11:46 AM Post #5,780 of 5,933
This too is "interesting" (false):

Light Harmonic will bring new and innovative technology to the world, so it is great to order products for them if you want to help pushing the envelope. As far as the support goes, you can find a lot of evidence on forums of their people actually helping customers, and if a problem is ever to arise, they are the type who helps their customers.

What total BS. We’ve had at most one person and one only offering support and even they are gone. Larry won’t come out of hiding to even show himself in the forums. So what help? My $2500 Source SE that doesn’t work would like some of this make believe support.
Just more lies from a company that does nothing but. What forums are they talking about cause every one I know will quickly show these lies

Dec 9, 2020 at 12:03 PM Post #5,781 of 5,933
Interesting enough, I actually do now know much about this story, can anyone let me in on what is going on? :)

Searching through the thread reveals pieces, but I can't seem to put the pieces together

I'm asking especially because when I spoke to LH, they have been extremely open and talkative, so I would have assumed, like with most companies, that this is how they generally are with their customers (?)

Dec 9, 2020 at 12:07 PM Post #5,782 of 5,933
BTW, I never spoke to anyone named Larry, the person who I spoke with is named Jarek.

I used their address, the one on the website to talk:

1607534420127.png

After sales service email:
cs@lightharmonic.com

So nothing that is outside of a normal part of the public on my side

BTW, no one mentioned this on my youtube video review,despite it being quite a few months old now, and the video having a good hundred views, curious about that too (?)

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020 at 12:13 PM Post #5,784 of 5,933
I made some changes to my review, to reflect the data I could figure so far
Did anyone make a full story of what is going on?

I mean the company, Light Harmonic did launch and is selling TWS and soe budget Bluetooth stuff over Amazon that seems to be going quite well (?)

Dec 9, 2020 at 2:16 PM Post #5,786 of 5,933

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020 at 2:20 PM Post #5,787 of 5,933
Interesting enough, I actually do now know much about this story, can anyone let me in on what is going on? :)

Searching through the thread reveals pieces, but I can't seem to put the pieces together

I'm asking especially because when I spoke to LH, they have been extremely open and talkative, so I would have assumed, like with most companies, that this is how they generally are with their customers (?)

Simple break down is Light Harmonic under the name Light Harmonic Labs created multiple crowdfunding campaigns that were filled with outright lies and scams, stuff was marketed as being near ready or close to production and here we are 6+ years later with not a thing to show for it. Multiple campaigns are now abandoned and people will never see a return on what they paid for. They few devices they did manage to make and ship are POS and tend to not work very well if they do at all, at that stage support is non existent and nothing ever gets fixed. I paid $2500 for my Source SE and I can’t even get them to respond to an email to fix the issues it has. They owe me $120 refund as well but refuse to even respond to any attempts to get that.
Jarek was the support person until he left the company earlier this year so there’s no support. Larry is the owner and person behind this scam. Think of him like people who run the white van scams, he has the same MO. Larry created campaign after campaign to fund each failed campaign, lying and misleading everyone each time. Even went as far as bribing people to stay quiet about stuff or not post anything negative.

In short we were lied and scammed out of millions of dollars that they then wasted and blew leading to majority of us never seeing a thing we backed.
Also that link for repair is for Light Harmonic, everything we got scammed on is Light Harmonic Labs, they refuse to offer us support that way.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020 at 3:36 PM Post #5,788 of 5,933
Simple break down is Light Harmonic under the name Light Harmonic Labs created multiple crowdfunding campaigns that were filled with outright lies and scams, stuff was marketed as being near ready or close to production and here we are 6+ years later with not a thing to show for it. Multiple campaigns are now abandoned and people will never see a return on what they paid for. They few devices they did manage to make and ship are POS and tend to not work very well if they do at all, at that stage support is non existent and nothing ever gets fixed. I paid $2500 for my Source SE and I can’t even get them to respond to an email to fix the issues it has. They owe me $120 refund as well but refuse to even respond to any attempts to get that.
Jarek was the support person until he left the company earlier this year so there’s no support. Larry is the owner and person behind this scam. Think of him like people who run the white van scams, he has the same MO. Larry created campaign after campaign to fund each failed campaign, lying and misleading everyone each time. Even went as far as bribing people to stay quiet about stuff or not post anything negative.

In short we were lied and scammed out of millions of dollars that they then wasted and blew leading to majority of us never seeing a thing we backed.
Also that link for repair is for Light Harmonic, everything we got scammed on is Light Harmonic Labs, they refuse to offer us support that way.

WOAH

That's some hardcore stuff

Jarek is gone...?!

Then the entire company is gone...?

I got the Mera Signature, made the review, I am also waiting on response from them about the review, since I did ask a few questions about this all

They have newly released TWS IEMs on Amazon, some really odd stuff.

At any rate, I made some edits to my article, to better reflect the situation, and I will update everyone when I have an answer (?)

Dec 9, 2020 at 3:49 PM Post #5,789 of 5,933
To offer some clarification: stuck limo has confirmed for us that he's still affiliated with Light Harmonic, and as he mentioned in an earlier post he will no longer be sharing updates or responding to questions on behalf of Light Harmonic on the forums. Since stuck limo is still with Light Harmonic, his profile will continue to display his MoT status but we do not expect to see any future updates here direct from Light Harmonic. Thanks for understanding, everyone.
As of our most recent communication with stuck limo, this information is still accurate.

Dec 9, 2020 at 4:16 PM Post #5,790 of 5,933
As of our most recent communication with stuck limo, this information is still accurate.

So he still works for them but he won’t respond to us on here, makes perfect sense... I ever understood what this means so in my view he doesn’t work for them if he isn’t doing the job he was hired for which was CS. Can’t be CS if you refuse to answer questions or provide support.
Doesn’t change my point we’ve lost our only point of contact for support, can’t contact Light Harmonic since it’s a “separate” company and any LHL support is non-existent. I have support tickets that have been open for over 4+ years. As I said my $2500 Source SE is a paper weight that I’ve given up all hope of it working. Only going on 2+ years for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back