Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jul 16, 2020 at 12:09 AM Post #5,732 of 5,933
@cecil, I think all here who still follow this thread agree with you completely... However, I think Jarek has broken off (or has been broken off) his association with Larry and LH Labs. It would be great if Jarek could fill us in on some of the information he teased us with several weeks ago, but my impression is that he must be under some sort of Larry-imposed NDA... Jarek has been silent here for weeks/months except to tell us that Head-Fi officials won't allow him to remove his LH Labs byline from his "stuck limo" moniker.... I guess it's sort of his "666"... for being previously employed by Larry Ho....

Jul 16, 2020 at 6:01 PM Post #5,733 of 5,933
To offer some clarification: stuck limo has confirmed for us that he's still affiliated with Light Harmonic, and as he mentioned in an earlier post he will no longer be sharing updates or responding to questions on behalf of Light Harmonic on the forums. Since stuck limo is still with Light Harmonic, his profile will continue to display his MoT status but we do not expect to see any future updates here direct from Light Harmonic. Thanks for understanding, everyone.

Jul 20, 2020 at 1:55 PM Post #5,735 of 5,933
So Astell and Kern in their labs, said what does "premium" mean. So they shoved 2 state of the art (didn't even know there was an ESS 9068) DAC chips and amps in their player package.
Equipped with the world's first Multi DAC (1x AK4499EQ + 2x ES9068AS) . so two separate player streams in one case. but of course it took them over a full year to program to the 2 separate chip families.
So will the wave have 4 or 6 channels with the development time Larry has had?

Maybe Larry should ask them for one of their old designs
1595267663767.png

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2020 at 1:10 PM Post #5,739 of 5,933
Contact them, not sure who if anyone at this stage, and see if you can still get an exchange.

I contacted them a year or two ago and never heard back.

If this whole audio thing doesn’t work out for Larry, he could apply to work at Areva. I think they’ll hire any bullsh** artist they can find.

Sep 11, 2020 at 2:04 PM Post #5,741 of 5,933
new update.

by LH Labs
Sep 11, 2020 • 9:58AM
1 hour ago
Wave Friday Update: September 11, 2020
Backers,
We apologize for the delay in updates and are continuing to work on delivering the Wave to you.
The Wave progress is as follows:
- The internal structure and chassis of the Wave is finalized and completed. The team is very happy with the design and functionality. No problems are anticipated for the design whatsoever.
- The software team will be receiving the new beta boards on September 25 for UI enhancement. The previous batch of beta boards from the manufacturer were not up to LH Labs or software team specifications, so a fix was implemented and we anticipate the new batch to be as expected.
More information will follow as we receive it regarding UI and Wave assembly.
Yours truly, LH Labs

amazing how they have an update as fiio or A&K release a new product.
1599847492820.png

Sep 11, 2020 at 5:48 PM Post #5,742 of 5,933
@stuck limo Still works for them as far as I know, you could try sending him a message.

I’ve been in contact with him the last time I was in contact with LHL.

Never resulted in anything else than me giving them my personal information, and didn’t hear anything back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back