Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jun 26, 2020 at 9:52 AM Post #5,701 of 5,933
Well fellas. Its been an interesting journey but I think I'm ready to give up my 1% chance of receiving anything from LH.

Why people continue to buy their stuff, ill never know. Everytime I see LH items in the FS forums, makes me cringe.

I plan on avoiding any company/product related to any of the main players in this scam. I suppose that won't be the case with many others. If a nice shiny item is released and gets praised in reviews, im sure they're still going to sell a decent number.

Jun 26, 2020 at 10:31 AM Post #5,703 of 5,933
A Chance to catch up!
Fiio and A&K haven't introduced any new products this monh

Waited too long

1593181757419.png

1593181818954.png

The Answer to the Value of Premium, A&futura SE200
The SE200 is the second model from the Astell&Kern A&futura premium line of Digital Audio Players. After the first A&futura model, the SE100, we were once again thinking about the nature of the word premium and asked ourselves, “What is the value of premium in Hi-Fi and how can we express it in a product?” We decided, “Let's make One device that nobody can duplicate.”
We wanted to try something no one else has tried before, including Astell&Kern. The result is the SE200.

Equipped with the world's first Multi-DAC (2 x ESS ES9068AS + 1 x AKM AK4499EQ)Independent AMP structure designed to compliment each DAC's characteristics DAC Filters to choose your preferred sound profile Audio performance to feel premium Hi-Fi sound presented by AKUpgrades that add a Premium value experience

maybe while i wait i will wander over to FIIO to see if they can lap the wave again this month

Jun 26, 2020 at 11:02 AM Post #5,704 of 5,933
The chicken has flown the coop, ladies and gentlemen. No eggs going forward, not even rotten ones. The chicken, who shall not be named, has no conscience, no ethics and no morals, as it appears from previously disclosed links above that this is a behavioral pattern.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2020 at 12:47 AM Post #5,706 of 5,933
Great news everyone! Stuck limo is indeed still alive and he still carries the byline of Member of the Trade for LH Labs! He just posted his review of the iSilencer yesterday... So now that his minireview of some other company's product has been completed, maybe he'll find a little time to come back here and give us an important update on the Geek Wave, you know the "product" that is supposedly being made by the "company" he supposedly represents... Might be nice if he shared the 4 secrets passed on to him by Larry Ho, but I'm not holding my breath...

Jun 29, 2020 at 6:28 PM Post #5,708 of 5,933
Great news everyone! Stuck limo is indeed still alive and he still carries the byline of Member of the Trade for LH Labs!

Only because Head-Fi won't release me from the byline. At this time, for any future information over the projects, you'll need to check IGG or another outlet or contact LH L a different way.

Jun 30, 2020 at 9:21 AM Post #5,711 of 5,933
Only because Head-Fi won't release me from the byline. At this time, for any future information over the projects, you'll need to check IGG or another outlet or contact LH L a different way.

Meaning we’re even more screwed then we were before, meaning good luck ever hearing another word about anything LHL.

You were the only one posting to IGG or anywhere for that matter. Larry hasn’t come out of hiding in years.

So that means it’s over since you were the last link we had.

Jul 1, 2020 at 12:27 AM Post #5,712 of 5,933
Meaning we’re even more screwed then we were before

You were always screwed. None of the updates were about actually going into production, which would be the only meaningful update.

Jul 1, 2020 at 12:40 AM Post #5,713 of 5,933
Yes, I believe close to two years ago now I thought people were out of luck. Big shame and I feel for anybody who lost money, but do have faith that others who go this route are not scammers and will deliver what they promise. May your money invested rest in peace.

Jul 1, 2020 at 6:24 AM Post #5,714 of 5,933
FiiO and A&K come with new DAPs almost on monthly basis, yet Larry supposedly can't produce a simple DAP in six years with several million dollars in backing - despite selling $20k DACs and IEMs costing several thousand dollars. There has never been a prototype product in existence, because there is no way anybody is so incompetent they couldn't produce anything with the resources available to him. This has been nothing but a scam from the very beginning, and I'm disappointed that Head-Fi even advertised their campaign, which is the reason I ever found them in the first place. I want my money back.

Jul 2, 2020 at 4:47 AM Post #5,715 of 5,933

Well, do you work for LHLabs still? If you do, then you're still a MOT. If not, then PM a moderator who will remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back