Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:09 AM Post #5,661 of 5,933
It’s not balanced connection, and why need a adapter if you designed to work with that player?
Sorry this is the adaper that will work.
OKCSC 2.5mm Male To 3.5mm Female Balanced Audio Adapter-Headphone Adapter, Audio Connector Plug Gold Plated. Available on Amazon.
The reason why you need it is because the Balanced connection has been changed to 2.5mm.
Hope this helps

Feb 12, 2020 at 11:30 PM Post #5,662 of 5,933
Hey, stuck limo, the rhetoric on the Geek Wave IGG site is getting pretty heated. It might be a good idea for Larry H to start getting some meaningful updates (if there any) out on the Wave; and if there are none, then maybe he should start coming up with a plan to compensate all the Geek Wave backers in some real and meaningful way...that is if he hopes to maintain any semblance of civility with the majority of Geek Wave backers. After all, most of us have received absolutely nothing since the campaign closed all those years ago...except refurbished updates and empty promises! I, for one, do not wish any physical harm to come to Larry or anyone else at Light Harmonic, but it is way past time for Larry to produce, so he should fairly compensate us or pay some legal penalty for taking advantage of the thousands of us who invested in his "dreams"... Just something to think about when you have one of your "meetings" with Larry.

Mar 9, 2020 at 12:08 PM Post #5,664 of 5,933
Hi @stuck limo,
Please can we have an Update or tell us when we will get one?
I know the Cronovirus will have been a delay but it over a month since the last Update.

Ugh.....please don't give them *another* excuse (COVID-19) for delaying this. Just accept the fact that we're never going to see it.

Mar 16, 2020 at 11:28 AM Post #5,665 of 5,933
I can assure you that Larry and his crew are actively working on Geek Wave. There is still progress that has to be made before we release any updates or samples.
Anyone remember this infamous line from our Good Buddy, Casey Hartwell... Quite timely given our most recent update from Larry and Jarek (3/16/20) telling us they should have a functioning Wave by the Summer 2020... Oh, you don't remember this message from Casey? This is because it was from OCTOBER 2014!

Mar 16, 2020 at 12:29 PM Post #5,666 of 5,933
Anyone remember this infamous line from our Good Buddy, Casey Hartwell... Quite timely given our most recent update from Larry and Jarek (3/16/20) telling us they should have a functioning Wave by the Summer 2020... Oh, you don't remember this message from Casey? This is because it was from OCTOBER 2014!

Recycling old updates is nothing new for Larry Ho et al. Six years is a bit of a stretch. IMHO

Mar 16, 2020 at 3:03 PM Post #5,667 of 5,933
update: https://support.lhlabs.com/support/solutions/articles/13000073819
So you assume "this summer" means before september 2020?
I'll take that bet

Mar 16, 2020 at 4:02 PM Post #5,669 of 5,933
I'm calling for all LH members of trade to be banned and this thread to be pinned as a warning to potential customers of LH Labs.

Really sad that Head-fi is letting this conartistry continue to run a muck on these forums.

I think it was an ad-banner on Head-Fi which originally lured me to their fraudulent campaign. Should’ve had adblock that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back