Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jan 22, 2019 at 10:47 PM Post #4,966 of 5,933
Though it was sent by Express Worldwide, delivery time should be 1-2 days so if it’s really true I should get it this week

Fingers crossed

Please keep us informed. Really hope this works out.

Although, I'm one of those ViDac backers who were invoiced for shipping - and paid for it - on the understanding that they were about to be shipped. That was about 2 years ago I think and of course no sign of a ViDac.

Jan 23, 2019 at 3:32 PM Post #4,967 of 5,933
We made an update on IGG. The thing I had previously alluded to here was the hardware redesign and the CPU switch.

Wave Dev Board Inked.jpg
Developer's board

Wave Team.jpg
Wave team

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019 at 3:35 PM Post #4,968 of 5,933
We made an update on IGG. The thing I had previously alluded to here was the hardware redesign and the CPU switch.

Developer's board

Wave team
Why not get a different software team instead of re-designing the hardware?

Jan 23, 2019 at 3:49 PM Post #4,969 of 5,933
So...I gather the beta boards from last year have been scrapped? Please provide detail on this

I'm gathering the "30 days or so" really means not to expect anything soon. Does Larry have any real idea about production? The pictures are cool, but we've seen pictures for years. What does this mean for production and delivery?

Jan 23, 2019 at 4:34 PM Post #4,970 of 5,933
Why not get a different software team instead of re-designing the hardware?

My understanding is that they went through multiple teams and none worked out.

So...I gather the beta boards from last year have been scrapped? Please provide detail on this

My understanding is that they're still functional and will be utilized as normal since the hardware is in effect, modular.

Jan 23, 2019 at 4:41 PM Post #4,971 of 5,933
So...the sum of the last year is that multiple software teams did not "work out" and nothing was done. What is so different now? Sorry....but it is the same as always....some pics, stuff didn't "work out", and wait for some more time "or so".

Not meaning to shoot the messenger, Jarek, but this whole last year and more is represents nothing but total incompetence.

Hard to believe this has been going on for nearly half a decade now

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019 at 9:21 PM Post #4,974 of 5,933
I am unaware of the exact sources of income for Light Harmonic, but I have been repeatedly told and assured that it does not come from LH Labs. I assume LH money comes from Da Vinci sales and perhaps alternate sources. I wish I had more to share.

We all know that LH is financing the show now, given that LHLabs is defunct (why is the LHLabs website even open anymore....save the hosting services and close it and run all though LH). Given this reality, it seems that lots of $ has been sent to research IEMs for LH. What is the priority for LH on fulfilling IGG campaigns? How much funding are these campaigns getting? Sure, a Source goes out every so often...then some new boards for the WAVE and a new team shows up...but honestly, how much is being spent in this corner of the LH world? Seems like we backers are getting the table scraps from LH. We never get any news about what we can really expect for completion. Just the same old, same old. Does Larry even care his LHL fiascos are nearly a have decade old? It is very telling that you don't have a clue where LH gets its cash from....oh and I don't believe the LH assertion that money has not come from LHLabs. If it hasn't, then Larry should come clean as to where the millions went. For sure he won't, because if it was legit he would have said so long ago and showed where the $ went.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019 at 9:41 PM Post #4,975 of 5,933
"So Gavin made his decision to leave and there are no hard feelings between Larry and Gavin. They are still on good terms and speak often. [edit for CA/AS community: we mentioned this due to a rumor online (one of many, understandably) that there was bad blood between Gavin and Larry] Larry is still the owner of Light Harmonic and he feels very responsible for the promise given to IGG backers. So he keeps plugging away, doing everything he can to deliver the products with the budget he has and the manpower available to him. Again, he has never stopped working on these projects. He has no intention of walking away before these projects are completed. However, it is not possible for the company to devote 100% time and resources on these projects, especially since they are losing money."

So what percent do we get? Nice to see Gavin and Larry being chummy chummy. Seems like Larry is over the email harvesting by Gavin? What a gong show this company is....total farce.

Jan 23, 2019 at 9:51 PM Post #4,976 of 5,933
"In further updates, we are going to share what exactly he has been doing in China, how far along the projects are, and be more open and transparent about the financial aspect of the IGG campaigns"

This was what you were supposed to have been doing ages ago when you came on board Jarek:

https://support.lhlabs.com/support/discussions/topics/13000017835

Do you honestly think regurgitating that same stuff at computeraudiophile will make it happen? Larry refuses to have any decency with the total incompetence of his business dealings. If LH/LHLabs has not been transparent thus far, why should anyone believe LH and Larry again? It is the boy who cried wolf all over again...all talk...no action.

"The backers and Larry/the team are all in the same boat. Larry is honestly trying to make the best products he can, and deliver exactly what he promised, within every bit of his capabilities within the parameters of the business."
So what are the parameters? And nonsense that he is in the same boat....his company raised millions and blew millions...it wasn't his cash to lose to begin with.

"IGG related products are not a failure. But businesswise, it doesn’t make any sense at all."
Yes...the IGG products are a failure...so should we expect anything given that you admit business wise they don't make any sense at all? Laughable....truly laughable.

"There was no cross-seeding of funds"
-prove it by releasing where LHL spent the cash...until then your statement it is total bunk.

"LH Labs’ IGG campaigns are usually on a small or big “loss” financially."
LOL...you admitting that LHL did this to lose money intentionally? Or was it to better audiophiles everywhere? I'd like to have a shot at losing millions and not have any accountability too (NOT!)

"Larry doesn't like to point fingers at past staff."
-Then he can take the full blame....so much for transparency eh?

"It's very complicated business, and we hope backers understand the truth."
Ok, so when is LH/LHL going to tell the truth?....still waiting for that one. There are $5-million reasons why this won't happen.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019 at 10:23 PM Post #4,978 of 5,933
Jan 24, 2019 at 7:05 PM Post #4,980 of 5,933
Interesting post from the IGG page on the so-called developer's board:

"Not exactly sure why the “picture edited for sensitive company information” when the PCB they showed is a generic development board you can find online?

http://www.myzr-tech.com/development-board/nxp-development-board/i-mx6ul-motherboard.html

http://wiki.myzr.com.cn/index.php?title=MY-IMX6-MB140P_Hardware_Introduction

Only part they redacted was the name and website of the company who makes the board – www.myzr.com.cn."

So what's the deal LH (or whatever you call yourself)....are you misrepresenting what these boards actually are? Are these wave boards or just boards you got from a Chinese website?

Let's try some transparency shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back