Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jul 12, 2018 at 10:26 AM Post #4,561 of 5,933
It’s naive to think that the charlatan who’s kept your money for 4+ years would willingly give it back.

Larry’s earned an “F” rating on BBB and continues to ignore a constant barrage of legitimate complaints here and on his own forum- it’s clear that he does not give a f*ck about fixing the situation. Now’s about time where I would seriously start considering a class action lawsuit. Resolution won’t happen without taking the initiative.

A lawsuit is a no-go. LH knows this. There is a feasible way: To report LH to the authorities, such as FBI, IRS. We'll see what happens after that.

Jul 17, 2018 at 7:49 PM Post #4,562 of 5,933
Jarek, if you become no longer associated with LHL, will you please let us know? All their past comms/community managers have just dropped away without a trace. Having it happen this time could literally mean Larry abandons the campaigns forever and we have no way of knowing when to take further action.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018 at 8:57 PM Post #4,563 of 5,933
Jarek, if you become no longer associated with LHL, will you please let us know? All their past comms/community managers have just dropped away without a trace. Having it happen this time could literally mean Larry abandons the campaigns forever and we have way of knowing when to take further action.
Jarek, Manny, Gina and Don Julio are currently sitting at a bar in Roseville, CA........

Jul 18, 2018 at 3:47 AM Post #4,565 of 5,933
Jarek, if you become no longer associated with LHL, will you please let us know? All their past comms/community managers have just dropped away without a trace. Having it happen this time could literally mean Larry abandons the campaigns forever and we have way of knowing when to take further action.

Hey, yeah, I'd absolutely let the community know. Yes, I'm still associated with LH/L.

sitting at a bar in Roseville, CA........

No, but I hear the night scene is pretty cool there.

@stuck limo Are you still working for LHL?

Yes, I am.

Jul 23, 2018 at 12:09 PM Post #4,568 of 5,933
If that's the case, why have the IGG campaigns gone dark? If you have been shipping Sources, why hasn't anybody said they've been shipped one?

Larry's over in Japan right now working on some software things for Wave with another company right now. After Friday is when I should have more information over that development.They're also trying to add Tidal support to the Wave.

Still waiting on information over the Source.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018 at 1:03 PM Post #4,570 of 5,933
Glad to hear there is still progress being made. TIdal is a dying company, so efforts towards that may not be worthwhile.
Independent of LH Labs, I've heard Tidal is dying for a long time.
It may die, but when?
Tidal just got blocked at my work. I miss it.
Since I don't have the Source, I purchased a hard drive to mirror my home music HD and plugged that in to laptop at work.
Works great. Why do I need a Source again?
(Could have also used a DAP or Geek Wave -- if had it -- but a 4TB portable HD is cheap these days)

Mike

Jul 23, 2018 at 8:37 PM Post #4,571 of 5,933
Unless LH Labs has totally screwed the pooch and the wave firmware is no longer field upgradable then quit working on new features! Fix whatever is there now and SHIP THE GO**@MN THING! New features will be welcome asditions to units already in the field. Holding back shipping to add new features is about the last thing that LH Labs should be doing.

Tell Larry to get his head out of his @$$, finish the initial development of the Wave and start production. Yes, even I am getting fed up with LH labs management incompetence.

J.P.

Jul 23, 2018 at 9:12 PM Post #4,572 of 5,933
Unless LH Labs has totally screwed the pooch and the wave firmware is no longer field upgradable then quit working on new features! Fix whatever is there now and SHIP THE GO**@MN THING! New features will be welcome asditions to units already in the field. Holding back shipping to add new features is about the last thing that LH Labs should be doing.

Tell Larry to get his head out of his @$$, finish the initial development of the Wave and start production. Yes, even I am getting fed up with LH labs management incompetence.

J.P.
You are absolutely right Wings, and yet one has to wonder whether there is any truth to this latest story at all, given how ridiculous it is to be supposedly working on new features at this late juncture.

I am not inclined to even believe it, and the only plausible explanation for why Larry would be working on added features now is to make the Wave more competitive in the retail channel. In that scenario, Larry is once again willfully and wantonly screwing the IGG backer community that so generously funded the Wave's development years ago.

Earth to @Larry Ho : IGG backers no longer care about stories and claims of new features any more at all, we just want you to produce and ship the units you committed to, nothing more. You took our money under the guise of delivering a product to us, and instead you are focusing on only delivering that product to the retail channel, aren't you?

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2018 at 12:38 AM Post #4,574 of 5,933

J.P.

Better is the enemy of good.

Evidently Stuck Limo is in a rut and can't get out. So it goes with the Light Harmomics sloe screw.

This one is done, stick a fork in it already. Evidently My Ho doesn't give a damn otherwise he would say something. Stick around long enough and Stuck Limo will learn from the best how to break a company and buy up the assets for pennies on the $$$ leaving us holding his bags.

We need to stop feeding this troll. Dude doesn't even have the decency to sponsor this board. SCUMBAGS all of you!!

Jul 24, 2018 at 12:44 AM Post #4,575 of 5,933
I don't care about TIDAL and don't use it. It's a waste of time to spend more time now to add this function. As others said, Larry should sit down on his butt, finish the Wave and then ship it.

Golly Gee, My HiBY R6 does Tidal. In fact it does everything Larry Ho promised 4 years ago. Damn that HiBY R6, delivered 2 months late and all.... Sheesh, 6 months to fulfill the Indiegogo campaign - UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back