Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Mar 7, 2018 at 1:42 AM Post #4,396 of 5,933
As far as I know it will void the warranty.

AFAIK the Pulse warranty is only good for 1 year, and since it's been more than a year since they shipped any Pulse's, open away and let us know what you really got !!! Or NOT??

Limited One Year Warranty

Your new Geek Pulse is covered by warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of shipment.This warranty covers the cost of labor and materials for any repair deemed necessary by LH Labs Corp. Proof of purchase or a copy of the sales receipt will be required for any claim made against the warranty and are subject to the limitations and conditions outlined below.

Limitations and Conditions
This warranty is subject to the following limitations and conditions:

A) The unit will not be covered under the warranty if:

1. It has been altered or modified in any way.
2. It has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident or improper operation.
3. It has been subjected to water damage, or extremes of humidity or temperatures.
4. It has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or unauthorized repair or service has been performed.

Mar 7, 2018 at 6:54 AM Post #4,397 of 5,933
AFAIK the Pulse warranty is only good for 1 year, and since it's been more than a year since they shipped any Pulse's, open away and let us know what you really got !!! Or NOT??

Limited One Year Warranty

Your new Geek Pulse is covered by warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of shipment.This warranty covers the cost of labor and materials for any repair deemed necessary by LH Labs Corp. Proof of purchase or a copy of the sales receipt will be required for any claim made against the warranty and are subject to the limitations and conditions outlined below.

Limitations and Conditions
This warranty is subject to the following limitations and conditions:

A) The unit will not be covered under the warranty if:

1. It has been altered or modified in any way.
2. It has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident or improper operation.
3. It has been subjected to water damage, or extremes of humidity or temperatures.
4. It has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or unauthorized repair or service has been performed.

correct....and don´t forget that the warranty is non-transferable...

Mar 7, 2018 at 11:22 AM Post #4,398 of 5,933
Pulse was upped to a 2 year warranty for some if i remember correctly. We were also given the option of buying a 2nd year of warranty.
It's basically useless anyways. What good is a warranty that expires before they even respond to a support ticket....... I'd say more but too much of my gear is being held hostage I better stay on my good behavior.

Mar 7, 2018 at 4:36 PM Post #4,399 of 5,933
I'd say more but too much of my gear is being held hostage I better stay on my good behavior.

LH Labs has successfully impeded "Free Speech," in discussion threads, through scare tactics. I am going on 3.5 years with out receiving any thing, and believe that I won't receive anything this year. The end of 2018, will be 4.5 years. No one scares me!

Mar 7, 2018 at 4:57 PM Post #4,400 of 5,933
LH Labs has successfully impeded "Free Speech," in discussion threads, through scare tactics. I am going on 3.5 years with out receiving any thing, and believe that I won't receive anything this year. The end of 2018, will be 4.5 years. No one scares me!
In May, it will be 4 years for me. They deleted a comment I made on the Indiegogo Wave page for calling them a 'tire fire'. I guess that fell into their category of an 'inflammatory' comment lol. My $$ was used long ago to fund a dinner on one of Larry's trips. Zero fear along with zero expectations.

Mar 8, 2018 at 1:43 AM Post #4,401 of 5,933
LH Labs has successfully impeded "Free Speech," in discussion threads, through scare tactics.

Felt I'd jump in here for any casual onlookers who may not know the story:

A) when you're on a private platform, there really is no "free speech". It's up to the owner of the platform to decide what content they allow. As anyone can attest to, LH has been incredibly permissive in allowing negative commentary regarding us on our platforms. (just ask @Shawnb ) We occasionally delete over-inflammatory comments, or posts that go into personal attack territory, and we've been open about stating we won't allow them on our platforms (IGG, LH owned forums, Facebook, etc.).

B) No "scare tactics" have been used (at least during my tenure here), and if you have proof of such things (at least from my time), please post them. I can't speak to the entire history of the company, so maybe someone knows something I don't.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #4,402 of 5,933
casual onlookers who may not know the story:

All of the most casual of observers know the story. LH Labs has not delivered any significant amount of IGG backed product in YEARS time.

Thats the only story Jarek. Any other alternative narrative, or attempt at deflecting attention to some other purported topic is delusional at best, and more precisely disingenuous.

@Larry Ho , it's well past time for you to weigh in on the subject of undelivered IGG backed product. What the hell could be the story now with campaigns like the Vi DAC?

Mar 9, 2018 at 12:01 AM Post #4,403 of 5,933
Any other alternative narrative, or attempt at deflecting attention to some other purported topic is delusional at best, and more precisely disingenuous.

I agree with you, which is why I set the record straight on Spyder's comments. Let's stick to the delivery of the units and other related questions, not alternate stories about supposed "intimidation" tactics.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2018 at 12:55 AM Post #4,405 of 5,933
stuck limo

Do Tesla S owners wait 3.5 to 4.5 years to receive their Light Harmonic speaker kits?

The speaker kits are in just very recently, like a month or two ago. We are expecting to receive sub + amp this month. So if your question is: did they have to wait? Yes. Lots of people in line with no amps or subs. No one is exempt from wait times at LH.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2018 at 1:16 AM Post #4,406 of 5,933
My God, people, stop whining.

If anyone at LH was even remotely as evil as you make them sound they would have vanished by now.

Crying and namecalling aren't going to get any of these products into your hands any faster. And there are people like me that are still looking forward to their eventual delivery.

Jarek, keep up the good work. I still appreciate the updates. I'd prefer it if they were more frequent, but I'll take what I can get.

Mar 9, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #4,407 of 5,933
My God, people, stop whining.

If anyone at LH was even remotely as evil as you make them sound they would have vanished by now.

Crying and namecalling aren't going to get any of these products into your hands any faster. And there are people like me that are still looking forward to their eventual delivery.

Jarek, keep up the good work. I still appreciate the updates. I'd prefer it if they were more frequent, but I'll take what I can get.

Updates have no meaning when they are misleading or outright lies. I'm glad you can stay positive when they purposely mislead us and then make excuses when caught and claim they'll do better "this time"

What good was the update that the Source SE was shipping 5 months ago, even showed off pictures of one in a box to make it seem real when in fact only 2 were shipped, or so they claim no one has ever come forwards and said they revived one so it's all on their word.
Why say they are shipping when only 2 went out, unless it was all just to stall since they knew it was really a lie and they had no chance of shipping anything else out.

I'd prefer honesty but they lost any credibility they had a long time ago.

As for anyone evil would of vanished, Gavin ran off a long time ago and there's lots of evil he did that never made it public.

Mar 10, 2018 at 12:53 AM Post #4,409 of 5,933
The speaker kits are in just very recently, like a month or two ago. We are expecting to receive sub + amp this month. So if your question is: did they have to wait? Yes. Lots of people in line with no amps or subs. No one is exempt from wait times at LH.

Except those of us who paid $$$ before before the Tesla was even offered. Maybe Tesla owners are a more important demographic to a morally bankrupt and incompetent company, who knows.
Where's my amp? You can produce a car amp, but not a desktop amp? Please tell me with a straight face there is any rational explanation for the delays on amps. I get that Light Harmonics totally F'ed Up the Wave. According to you Light Harmonics F'ed up everything! I mean you were teasing us with Amp pics over a year ago and declaring it almost ready for delivery.
Sorry, the Bull crap meter is clipping at harmful distortion levels right now.

And there are people like me that are still looking forward to their eventual delivery.
Some people have $0,000's hanging in the wind. I feel your pain, but defending Light Harmonics is a desperate measure. You are either suffering expectation bias or wishing for a hail Mary. Prolly hope and a prayer is all you have left.

Unfortunately, in my business experience it can be amazing how long a failing company can take to cease operations. You can only be this incompetent for so long. Usually it is only a surprise to the owners when they show up one day and find the front door sealed. Unfortunately, a lot of good people will be hurt. And I don't get any satisfaction saying that, but then politik has never been my strong suit. Time for a reality check people, this is a textbook failure. Nothing personal of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back