Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jan 16, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #4,936 of 5,933
Take a look at Larry's linkedin page and you will see that all the businesses he found were short-lived. Can't find anything on the internet about them and that tells something about his ability to run a business.

You may want to ask for your refund by contacting him directly this way, although I doubt you will get back any as Jarek here never once replied your queries about refund :wink:

Jan 17, 2019 at 8:20 PM Post #4,937 of 5,933
"At this point it’s looking like none of the European units were delivered yet. All the deliveries appear to be Asia so far. I’ll post more when I have it."

LOL....the company has no idea what Sources were shipped where...I guess there are no tracking numbers eh?

What nonsense.

Jan 19, 2019 at 2:35 PM Post #4,940 of 5,933
Larry in China not for LH Labs production, but for new IEM....

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/3QCX7ItLBj2ypSo2vFi4Bw

Cat is out of the bag here Jarek.....it certainly makes it look like the Wave was just an after thought. This trip has more to do with other stuff than backers here. China is about the only place friendly to the gong show that is LH now. Seems like all the cash went to LH doesn't it? This shouldn't surprise anyone. All lies and deception.

Jan 19, 2019 at 4:23 PM Post #4,942 of 5,933
Talk about not giving a schiit about getting waves finished for backers but instead spending all the time he has a available on develping a $6,000 IEM... I dont have any more words for this i cant believe it.

Jan 19, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #4,943 of 5,933
Talk about not giving a schiit about getting waves finished for backers but instead spending all the time he has a available on develping a $6,000 IEM... I dont have any more words for this i cant believe it.
You all know how they will spin this. We NEED to sell items thru Light Harmonic to fund finishing the Indeigogo projects. Reality is that money we pledged went for trips, personal expenses and R&D for products such as these IEMs.

Jan 19, 2019 at 6:57 PM Post #4,944 of 5,933
You all know how they will spin this. We NEED to sell items thru Light Harmonic to fund finishing the Indeigogo projects. Reality is that money we pledged went for trips, personal expenses and R&D for products such as these IEMs.

Absolutely it did! Many, myself included, have been asking where the millions from all LHL campaigns went...did we ever get an answer? No. The reason is that the funds went all over the place within LHL and LH. Until these people provide an accounting as to what happened, we can only assume that the money went to uses that were non-IGG campaign-related. Light Harmonic is likely on the edge of bankruptcy as well, and yes these trips under the guise of meeting for the Wave will continue. It all seems like multi-level marketing to me.

Jan 19, 2019 at 7:55 PM Post #4,945 of 5,933
Jarek

There's obviously money in the kitty for research, development, manufacturing and marketing of new products so can we please have an explanation as to why that money
Is not being used to fulfil outstanding obligations. Why are backers being treated with such total disregard?

...and please don't feed us the usual bs.

Jan 20, 2019 at 2:03 AM Post #4,946 of 5,933
Hi everyone, I was told the majority of the trip revolved around Wave meetings. The event was a very small part.

Thanks Hercules. You have Excellent cyber tracking skills. This proves that Larry has abandoned all IGG LH Labs projects, and backers.

This was announced publicly all over the internet in Asia. There was no tracking needed. It was never hid from anyone. It's on Facebook groups and everything. We've mentioned it publicly everywhere, including YouTube. There was a physical event with press there for the official release. The prototype was shown at shows and pictures were shown everywhere online. Hercules even reported it and took pictures. This was no secret. The information has been out there for at least 2 months or so.

Also, it was never stated anywhere that the current Asia trip was only due to LHL. We stated LHL things were slated for the trip. We never stated those were the only things happening. On a side note, the event was held by our China dealer. Larry just showed up.

When I get more LHL information regarding the trip, I'll post that information.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2019 at 7:15 AM Post #4,947 of 5,933
Hi Jarek, please ask Larry to show some prove that he is still putting effort with the LHL and Backers, Larry been hiding behind you for more than a year, and only public twice on YouTube for Stella and China for Oscar XXI, while lacking of solid update across all campaigns, LHL been put aside and no one care, THAT’S the impression to all backers, perception is reality! lacking of fund and halted all production activities definitely not the answer and solution.

Jan 20, 2019 at 7:32 AM Post #4,948 of 5,933
Hi Jarek, please ask Larry to show some prove that he is still putting effort with the LHL and Backers, Larry been hiding behind you for more than a year, and only public twice on YouTube for Stella and China for Oscar XXI, while lacking of solid update across all campaigns, LHL been put aside and no one care, THAT’S the impression to all backers, perception is reality! lacking of fund and halted all production activities definitely not the answer and solution.

Fully understood, I agree with you. I spoke to him tonight about exactly this. He stated he was in meetings most of the time for Wave and supposedly a picture for Wave will be coming soon. And the Vi DAC picture will come after Chinese New Year.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2019 at 10:27 AM Post #4,949 of 5,933
And the Vi DAC picture will come after Chinese New Year.

Tell Larry that's just freakin' GREAT, fantastic progress reported there.

The new chassis "option" was announced with a rendering shown in November 2017. So sometime after the Chinese New Year 2019 we'll get a picture.

Shall we go out on a limb and say there is still no estimated production or ship date, and even if Larry is wildly successful in selling IEMs in Asia, that money will also swiftly vanish and certainly never be used to produce and ship the Vi DAC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back