"Life is too short"
Nov 15, 2009 at 1:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

audiowalker

500+ Head-Fier
How many times have we heard or read this phrase?

For me, Life seems to remind me of these "finer points to living" more often than not and I am glad. Case in point is my dear friend's birthday which is today. She will be 60 and is recovering from a brain tumor. I did not know radiation is a "one time" treatment because the brain can only handle only so much of the stuff. So for now, we wait and see what happens.....I am glad to see her again and celebrate this very special occasion with her.

This is also the reason why I LOVE and appreciate music so much. It, too, has a way to remind us of the joys and sadness of our lives. While I am writing this entry, I am listening to Melody Gardot's "My One And Only Thrill." If you have not read about how she became involved in music, I would recommend it. Her story is a triumph of overcoming many challenges and how easily we can endure, like my dear friend.

Oh, I got's to go....so on that note my friends.

Today is dedicated to joying life to the fullest and to make every moment count as you wish!

Nov 19, 2009 at 8:44 AM Post #2 of 2
Stories such as this remind me of how precious life is, and how people are the most important thing in this world. I will try to take your advice today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back