LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs )
Sep 18, 2020 at 10:59 AM Post #1,157 of 1,178

Attachments

• 2020-09-18_10-58-23.png
    2020-09-18_10-58-23.png
    212.4 KB · Views: 0
Sep 18, 2020 at 11:09 AM Post #1,158 of 1,178
Sep 18, 2020 at 12:34 PM Post #1,159 of 1,178
Hopefully we can get some traction with the Sacramento DA and/or FTC. Larry and his former spokesmodel Jarek, who is now officially an "affiliate" of Larry, are out spending our contributions on who knows what. Whatever it is, it isn't being spent on the gear we purchased.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #1,160 of 1,178
Hopefully we can get some traction with the Sacramento DA and/or FTC. Larry and his spokesmodel Jarek are out spending our contributions on who knows what. Whatever it is, it isn't being spent on the gear we purchased.

I certainly hope so, Blake. This is beyond anything I've ever had to endure in my life!

Sep 18, 2020 at 4:36 PM Post #1,162 of 1,178
I'm still in need of repair of my Vi DAC... I'm for sure not sending it to LH Labs - might get lost forever.

I am betting they just keep it, take photos of it and then post the photos here "hey, for those that doubted us, check out this Vi DAC we just built.... Vi DAC's are now shipping out to our loyal customers!"

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2020 at 7:56 AM Post #1,164 of 1,178
All, among all the disappointments on LH labs I can see, I have to report this looking for someone that can help.
I bought this DAC some time ago fromt a Head-Fi'er and, after I enjoyed it a while suddently the device screen stopped working.
Apparently this is a common issue that LH seems to have solved with the release of a 1.xx MCU firmware. So I tried to update the MCU firmware with the one that can be fount on their (moving) support website. Nothing happened, even if I tried the many SDCards i have at home, including one taken from an old Nokia phone, with all the Fatxx formatting possibilities.
Opened a couple of tickets with their support but it seems nobody is taking care of it.
Now, going thru the Forum i read some people had the same issue and LH's support, at the time they were operating, sent a firmware version r some SW that helped to solve the issue.
If anyone can post it it will give me a last hope before sending it who knows where for repair (I live in Europe, therefore i prefer not to send it to the US unless necessary)
Thanks!

Dec 17, 2020 at 2:48 PM Post #1,165 of 1,178
I'm assuming that the latest "explanation" is something like, due to Covid-19 there are supply chain issues and therefore there's been a delay in getting you your DAC's (even though we supposedly have had everything but the chassis for years).

Apr 8, 2021 at 5:25 AM Post #1,167 of 1,178
i was in contact with jarek mainly wouldnt let me get in contact with larry pretty much promised to pass messages on refund requests were ignored and promises to ship it were made but after a while since around 2018 all my emails have been ignored

Apr 8, 2021 at 10:44 AM Post #1,168 of 1,178
Unfortunately, LH Labs, because of Indiegogo's lack of accountability requirements/restrictions with the vendor, has gotten away with taking our money while not providing viable product due to gross, egregious, financial and business mismanagement. In my opinion, we have no recourse to recover any of the products or funds we perked/pledged for that were not delivered.

Without consequences, whether positive or negative, for ones actions, nothing will change. The lesson, for me, is that I will never participate in any crowdfunding effort again and I can only hope that there is Karma for those involved with the financial and business mismanagement.

Apr 8, 2021 at 5:32 PM Post #1,170 of 1,178
Hi guys, I am no longer with LH Labs/Light Harmonic. There's no drama involved; I am simply too busy with my own projects/businesses to continue. I don't know any further information over the crowdfunded projects other than what I have shared. Best of luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back