LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs )
Jul 24, 2018 at 4:25 PM Post #940 of 1,178
I was informed we should be getting 7 more (original) chassis in next week to ship out. The new chassis are still under development/production.

Yeah... Of course I believe that.

Same as that you were informed that all SE Sources would be shipped by end of this month.
Less than a week left... so you, Mr. "Nobody-has-more-broken-pomises-than-me" Ho, better hurry up.

Aug 9, 2018 at 9:09 PM Post #943 of 1,178
So I like the new design.. not 100% without seeing how the tubes look when in..

How do we select the new chassis and how much quicker will delivery be?

You can submit a ticket or PM me your order information and we'll put you on the list. I don't have an estimate on the timeline yet for delivery.

Aug 9, 2018 at 10:16 PM Post #944 of 1,178
The first new Vi DAC chassis renderings were shown on February 11th, 2018, more than 3 months after the announcement of a new chassis option.

Today is August 9th, 2018, very close to 6 months after the first renderings, and all we have is a slightly altered rendering?

9+ months since the announcement of a new chassis "option" (not really an option when neither it nor the original chassis actually exists) and we have... another rendering.

All these years later, and Larry thinks "progress" worthy of an update is a slightly altered rendering after another half calendar year has elapsed.

Oh and we never stopped building the old style chassis, that remains an option, in fact 7 more are ready... but we don't even have a picture of them, let alone built/tested/shipped units.

In other news, Jarek's trip to HQ is canceled almost as soon as it was even announced.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2018 at 11:05 AM Post #945 of 1,178
There's a new case "revision"? I didn't see it or receive notification of it. I had said I'd stick to the original version, but if it makes it arrive faster, I'd consider changing to the new case. Of course, it's all pie in the sky at this point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back