LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs )
Sep 2, 2018 at 3:24 PM Post #961 of 1,178
Just posting a list with initials and product awaiting would be reassuring. I was an original backer of the Geek Pulse in (drum roll)... Dec 2013!
paid for the Vi DAC upgrade in Feb 2015, 3.5 years ago.
At this rate, I should start charging interest...

What's even more laughable is that they demanded we pay up front for shipping ($165 USD) and that was OVER 2 YEARS AGO. I am ashamed at how I got suckered into this.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018 at 2:06 PM Post #967 of 1,178
Well, it's excessive anytime when you don't get what you've paid for...

More than just excessive when you charge customers via PayPal for shipping on an item you know damn well is no where near even the design completion stage, much less actually manufactured, packaged, and ready for shipment.

That was no IGG crowdfunding scam, that was just blatant outright fraud, you can't charge someone for shipping when you aren't actually shipping them anything.

Full disclosure: I did NOT pay LH Labs for shipping, perhaps the only smart thing I did in the entire debacle.

Nov 15, 2018 at 4:06 PM Post #968 of 1,178
More than just excessive when you charge customers via PayPal for shipping on an item you know damn well is no where near even the design completion stage, much less actually manufactured, packaged, and ready for shipment.

That was no IGG crowdfunding scam, that was just blatant outright fraud, you can't charge someone for shipping when you aren't actually shipping them anything.

Full disclosure: I did NOT pay LH Labs for shipping, perhaps the only smart thing I did in the entire debacle.

@stuck limo jared, any comments on the above statement?

Nov 15, 2018 at 6:57 PM Post #971 of 1,178
Ohhhh, I see a beautiful "Source Pro Music Server" listed on the Light Harmonic website. It has a "reserve now" button.

I want it!!

Where do I send my money to reserve my unit?

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018 at 10:13 PM Post #973 of 1,178
The real question, Jarek, is why is it even in the Home Audio drop down in the first place? Wouldn't it behoove LH to remove it so as not to add insult to injury?

Nov 15, 2018 at 10:20 PM Post #974 of 1,178
The real question, Jarek, is why is it even in the Home Audio drop down in the first place? Wouldn't it behoove LH to remove it so as not to add insult to injury?

A) I wasn't consulted on putting it on there in the first place but that button should probably be taken off the page (thanks for bringing that to my attention)
B) I only manage the marketplace site, I don't run it or build it (I can make suggestions or consult on what to/not to offer or show or purchase options)
C) It's on there because that's a product we will be selling at some point in the future and customers need to know what we offer or will be offering
D) that's not the only thing we show on our site that you can't purchase at this point

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018 at 10:32 PM Post #975 of 1,178
Apologies if you believed I was calling you out for it. It was directed at LH, Light Harmonic, not you. Regardless of intentions, It's just bad customer service, from whoever manages the site, under the circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back