1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs )

Discussion in 'Dedicated Source Components' started by bmichels, Feb 7, 2015.
Tags:
First

Back
54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Next

Last
  1. germay0653
    Jarek,

How many Vi Tube DAC SE's, regardless of case type, have been shipped to actual backers, not retail, and when, what date, was the last one actually shipped to a backer?

2MnyToys and MikeyFresh like this.
  2. bernardperu
    I totally second this question!

Jarek, you must demonstrate to us that you are not just "wearing us off" by making us wait till we get too tired of this whole matter and most of us forget about it. Your job should be about demonstrating results with facts, not just the ability to have LH benefit from the passing of time.

3. germay0653
    There's a list of 53 waiting on Vi Tube DAC SE's. I'm #41 and Doctorjazz is #29 in the list neither one of us have received ours. I believe Hercules, as he is known here on head-fi, is #5 in the list got his but it's not complete (no Tube Cap Upgrade, CCX-1 only - see post #887).

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  4. M3NTAL
    Do you have an actual list or is this just from talking to those members?

5. germay0653
    There's a list, those of us who ordered SEs have it, but I'm not at liberty to share because there is Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in the list and I will not share it.

6. stuck limo
    I take what I can get from the office and I announce it as soon as I do.

1. I do what I can for you guys. 2. I don't have that ability.

7. Hercules
    Yes, I'm Number 5 on the SE list indeed I'm number 2 at the very beginning, 3 name inserted in front of me, anyway I got the Vi DAC tube SE in original case, I can see some imperfect machine mark but acceptable here, my machine without Tube Cap upgrade, my ticket raised since Nov 2017 but nothing answered till now, unbelievable !!!!!! sure without CCX module backed, I got it early since I'm using it as headphone driving source in Audio Show in Hong Kong but the headphone output failed in Day 2 of the show, rushing back to office to for backup Headphone Amplifier, what a embarrassment with LH Labs...….. not a good experience indeed.

Jarek, can you get answer for me Tube Cap Upgrade from Larry or Matt??? I waited 10 months for a simple question.

8. doctorjazz
    Yup, I'm waiting for mine, haven't checked in a while, so don't recall the place on the waiting list. For a while there, I thought we might actually get our stuff, but it's looking bleak to me again ...

9. germay0653
    As I've said a number of times, no blame is laid on you. You're just the messenger and I'm certainly not going to shoot you, as the the saying goes but I'll continue to ask. It's Larry who needs to provide the answers but obviously he's keeping very quiet and not providing much value in the way of communication. I suppose I can't blame him, as no matter what he provides it will never be enough for most of us, which is his own fault by the way, and all he'll get is negativity until we get the product in our hands.

10. sjp770
    Well a photo with a dated newspaper and the 7x chassis would go a long way to helping .

11. m17xr2b
    They already did that in 2015. Could just photoshop the newspaper

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  12. germay0653
    Anything news, number or tall tales to share yet, Jarek?

13. stuck limo
    Nothing recently. Some may consider "no news" better than "news" in this case. Or not.

14. EdmontonCanuck
    This really is beyond frustrating. It really doesn't appear like I'll ever see my Vi Tube (or Wave DAP, for that matter). Talk about a death watch.

15. elcato
    Just posting a list with initials and product awaiting would be reassuring. I was an original backer of the Geek Pulse in (drum roll)... Dec 2013!
    paid for the Vi DAC upgrade in Feb 2015, 3.5 years ago.
    At this rate, I should start charging interest...

First

Back
54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Next

Last