LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread
May 21, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #106 of 1,391

It doesnt make it null and void but it does mean you cannot get a refund and you cannot return the unit within x days (I cannot remember the exact number) unlike if you ordered from their web page.

Not quite following why..

May 21, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #108 of 1,391
Because the refund/return policy on the lhl web product ordering site does not apply to indiegogo according to lhl. This was discussed to death on the Pulse thread.

What.

May 21, 2015 at 7:56 PM Post #110 of 1,391
  You still get warranty repairs. Just not the no questions asked return policy within x days.

Okay, not so bad then. Wish I could garner 1 more referral. I want that infinity V2+

May 22, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #112 of 1,391
Can you get an Infinity 2+ through referrals? I think you can only earn a usb cable through referrals.

Yes, on the IGG site it states a pretty crazy amount of referrals, but the initial refer plan on their site (Lhlabs) was getting 3 referrals got you an infinity upgrade.

May 22, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #113 of 1,391
Lol SoAm,

All the hours you talk about wanting the infinity, I think it would be faster for you to work and just for it hahah. I'll be holding off on my preorder until things sort out a bit on the indiegogo. Got an email from galvin and it sounded a bit desperate so I am holding off for now.

May 22, 2015 at 11:05 AM Post #114 of 1,391
Yes, on the IGG site it states a pretty crazy amount of referrals, but the initial refer plan on their site (Lhlabs) was getting 3 referrals got you an infinity upgrade.

Cool - I had thought those conditions only applied to the Geek Out 2 and not the 2 +. I would be happy to be wrong, but with LHLabs you always have to be careful, read twice, confirm and then be prepared for them to unilaterally change conditions after a few months anyway ...

May 22, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #115 of 1,391
  Lol SoAm,

All the hours you talk about wanting the infinity, I think it would be faster for you to work and just for it hahah. I'll be holding off on my preorder until things sort out a bit on the indiegogo. Got an email from galvin and it sounded a bit desperate so I am holding off for now.

Hours? That's pretty huge overexaggeration. I do want it. To work and what for it? What did the email sound like? I'm curious to know. 

Cool - I had thought those conditions only applied to the Geek Out 2 and not the 2 +. I would be happy to be wrong, but with LHLabs you always have to be careful, read twice, confirm and then be prepared for them to unilaterally change conditions after a few months anyway ...

Nah, not what I was told. You're totally right though.

May 23, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #118 of 1,391
Thanks for the info
smily_headphones1.gif

It seems a little weird that there is no shipping date, because if it arrives in 6 months for example, then i can't wait that long and i'l just get something else 
confused_face.gif

May 23, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #119 of 1,391
Thanks for the info:)
It seems a little weird that there is no shipping date, because if it arrives in 6 months for example, then i can't wait that long and i'l just get something else :confused_face:

most likely the indiegogo orders will be filled after the website preorders and assuming most people did not pull out some people here are already at batch 20+, which implies Nov or Dec.

So my bet is some time after that. You can ask them directly I guess, but on indiegogo, there isn't any way you can guarantee a shipping schedule or get a refund.

It is weird that there is no indication of shipping date though!

May 23, 2015 at 6:44 PM Post #120 of 1,391
Well I think the assumption that all pre orders came over is a bad one as thier was 100 in the first batch and 200 in the last batches. The total pre order was 3500 of Out V2's and 3500 of Out V2+ roughly. As you can see no where near that many has pleged on IGG. So if I were to guess I would say that pre orders are going to go more quickly than you might think. They really kind of put it to the pre order folks on there website. That said the products are wonderful and for the money in readable so worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back