LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread
May 19, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #76 of 1,391
Well I don't see their perspective on things, and what about the people that started referring to get an infinity upgrade? I had one pre-order towards the infinity referral. I would have had two, but I told the person to wait because it seemed pretty sketchy. 

May 19, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #77 of 1,391
I felt like I was being given a perk for being so supportive of the LH Labs and their products. While for me that support has payed of in really good listening and a purity and quality of sound I could not have matched at my income level. I still took a big risk if could have turned out very differently so when I saw the pre order I felt like I was getting a little something for that faith and with out warning it was all striped down to what I could do for LH Labs by financing this latest production run. I will buy one and only drink half the cool aid I would have drank other wise because the product is good but this could have been me out here tell everyone what a great company LH Labs is and how wonderful my experience with this has been basically telling other how great they are. I guess my old customer voice is not as important as that of the new ones IGG might bring them.

May 20, 2015 at 12:23 AM Post #78 of 1,391
They are basically asking for an interest free loan to manufacture their stuff with no recourse or default interest for late repayment.

How is that fair.

If they said for every month we are late we will give you a free lightspeed cable. Or even a free month subscription to Tidal, then maybe that may be okay. But to conceal it until the last moment and to give a crap reason like spread to the masses is still bull....

May 20, 2015 at 1:12 AM Post #80 of 1,391
They are basically asking for an interest free loan to manufacture their stuff with no recourse or default interest for late repayment.

How is that fair.

If they said for every month we are late we will give you a free lightspeed cable. Or even a free month subscription to Tidal, then maybe that may be okay. But to conceal it until the last moment and to give a crap reason like spread to the masses is still bull....

I didn't think about it that way. That is pretty messed up.

May 20, 2015 at 6:16 AM Post #81 of 1,391
fooled me once w/the pulse fiasco, many of which still have not shipped. glad i got out when i did. now to hear that they're still practicing some shady stuff and stringing along their customers? man...that's really all i can say. man. w. t. f.?

May 20, 2015 at 6:36 AM Post #82 of 1,391
fooled me once w/the pulse fiasco, many of which still have not shipped. glad i got out when i did. now to hear that they're still practicing some shady stuff and stringing along their customers? man...that's really all i can say. man. w. t. f.?

They appear to be poorly run.

I doubt they intend to be shady, because the products, by most accounts, show a real dedication to audio. But they're financing themselves by giving great deals to get short-term cash from buyers, and paying off the shortfall created by those great deals by getting another wave of financing from buyers of a new product. Like most Ponzi schemes, they didn't start off saying "let's rip people off." But I think that at some point there will be batches of some LH product (and it might not be these, but it's coming) where they say they had to go bankrupt before they could make good, and the refunds will be pennies on the dollar.

May 20, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #83 of 1,391
Well two days and two tickets later still no refund for my preorder. I guess refunding $2 dollars is to difficult forthe idiots at the company.

Why do I care so much about $2 dollars I don't rwally, but like they say I rather give my money to the credit card company than these idiots.

May 20, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #84 of 1,391
I'm with you all. I still don't understand, what about the people that referred people for pre-orders towards an infinity upgrade. I had one. 

May 20, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #85 of 1,391
Hey all,

Just got back word about The Newport Show next week and they will be previewing the V2. Cause i want to get the V2+, I'm planning on checking it out, hopefully you guys don't rage out on them...
biggrin.gif

May 20, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #87 of 1,391
I think the best way to get this at a lower price like it is now at the pre-release price, is to wait till it's sold used by some peeps, which won't be too long, or pick it up on another website that will have it low. That way your money isn't tied up for a long time, nor are you on the hook if something goes wrong. 

May 20, 2015 at 10:15 PM Post #88 of 1,391
http://www.bbb.org/northeast-california/business-reviews/audio-visual-equipment-wholesale-and-manufacturers/light-harmonic-in-roseville-ca-90020081

May 20, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #89 of 1,391
  http://www.bbb.org/northeast-california/business-reviews/audio-visual-equipment-wholesale-and-manufacturers/light-harmonic-in-roseville-ca-90020081

Who cares about the BBB. It is just an organization you pay your dues to. They are convenient sometimes, but just because you're not a member of the BBB, doesn't mean you're bad. That one complaint on there is pretty rough though, but in the end it said that the item was finally sent.

May 20, 2015 at 10:32 PM Post #90 of 1,391
Its worse now because they flat out refuse to tell you where u are in the delivery or production process and for the Pulse Infinity there is no target date because they claim still waiting for final numbers for the original chassis. What about for those who have chosen. What is the target ship date?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back