LG V20 Sound Quality
Dec 14, 2019 at 5:03 PM Post #3,976 of 4,141
Never had mine... Try cleaning your phone for some adware.

Dec 24, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #3,978 of 4,141
So the consensus now is, is there a difference between b&o model and non b&o?

I had both and the B&O model was a Korean version and did not have a radio while the non B&O version was from Puerto Rico and did have a radio. I did not notice any difference in sound quality. So, as far as I am concerned the non B&O version is more desirable.

Dec 26, 2019 at 6:42 AM Post #3,982 of 4,141
Just keep these away from water. I dropped my B&O version one into a bathtub and there was no coming back from that.

My V20 is B&O with radio. You can remove the battery immediately and let it dry - might be salvageable.

Dec 29, 2019 at 12:33 AM Post #3,986 of 4,141
I just get the V20 f800k version. I am using it with UAPP only, not using local music app. Just want feedback from you whether it is worth to upgrade android version from current Nouget to Oreo to improve battery efficiency. Is it going to impact to sound quality with UAPP? thank you.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2019 at 12:48 AM Post #3,987 of 4,141
I just get the V20 f200k version. I am using it with UAPP only, not using local music app. Just want feedback from you whether it is worth to upgrade android version from current Nouget to Oreo to improve battery efficiency. Is it going to impact to sound quality with UAPP? thank you.

I would not, my philosophy is that it it works, then don't fix it. If you need better batter performance, then I can recommend Perfine batteries from Aliexpress. They are excellent.

Dec 29, 2019 at 3:52 AM Post #3,988 of 4,141
I just get the V20 f200k version. I am using it with UAPP only, not using local music app. Just want feedback from you whether it is worth to upgrade android version from current Nouget to Oreo to improve battery efficiency. Is it going to impact to sound quality with UAPP? thank you.

What is f200k?

Dec 29, 2019 at 4:02 AM Post #3,989 of 4,141
Uapp works independent of the os, so sound should not be an issue. As for battery, there are many tricks to make it last longer: disable auto adjust of brightness, gestures, turn off WiFi and mobile data when not used, disable animation of UI, install as few apps as possible, uninstall/disable apps and notifications of apps you don't need, and so on.

Dec 29, 2019 at 3:23 PM Post #3,990 of 4,141
As for battery, there are many tricks to make it last longer: disable auto adjust of brightness, gestures, turn off WiFi and mobile data when not used, disable animation of UI, install as few apps as possible, uninstall/disable apps and notifications of apps you don't need, and so on.

The least disruptive option (IMO) is to spend $20 for a 10,000 mAH plug-in USB portable battery/charger. That eliminates the need to alter all your player/smartphone options that make the device more enjoyable, and then put them back, and then reset them all again, and later on reset them all again, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back