LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG
Nov 16, 2015 at 4:22 AM Post #811 of 3,525
What the heck? LG V10 will be priced at Php37,990 (around US$810) here in the Philippines! 

No freaking way. 
mad.gif

Nov 16, 2015 at 5:23 AM Post #812 of 3,525
Nov 16, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #813 of 3,525
Nov 16, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #815 of 3,525
Damn, sorry to read that. I dropped mine literally the next day after putting my case on. A good 4ft drop onto crete. Fortunately, nothing. I ran naked (not me,my phone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) for over a week. I'm fairly careless but was super attentive not to drop my phone. I hate having cases, but this one is clear so it's not too bad. Great case too, Spigen hybrid.

Nov 16, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #816 of 3,525
Yeah...but she will be forever scared...

I knew it was inevitable, since I'm going caseless, but not 2 days after I started using it...

Damn, sorry to read that. I dropped mine literally the next day after putting my case on. A good 4ft drop onto crete. Fortunately, nothing. I ran naked (not me,my phone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) for over a week. I'm fairly careless but was super attentive not to drop my phone. I hate having cases, but this one is clear so it's not too bad. Great case too, Spigen hybrid.

Ordered the Otterbox for mine yesterday. Hopefully gets here same time the V10 does in a couple days.

Never risked going caseless before and not going to start now. My brother, on the other hand, hates cases but hadn't broken a screen until.........yesterday: A fall smashed his screen glass into a thousand shards.

Now he's planning to buy my current phone after the V10 arrives.

Nov 16, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #818 of 3,525
Naked for me. My phones are always naked and ive never broken a phone. I do keep Verizons insurance on my phone though.

Nov 16, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #819 of 3,525
Naked for me. My phones are always naked and ive never broken a phone. I do keep Verizons insurance on my phone though.

Yeah, I was gonna say I still don't understand aversion to cases when cell phones are only getting even more expensive; we carry them around as $500+ accessories to our wallet and keys.

Then I remembered there's phone insurance.......

Nov 16, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #821 of 3,525
Yeah, I was gonna say I still don't understand aversion to cases when cell phones are only getting even more expensive; we carry them around as $500+ accessories to our wallet and keys.

Then I remembered there's phone insurance.......

I'm not against covers and case. I use to use them all the time. What I think now is, we pay big $ for The phone and part of that is for the design and beauty of it. Why cover that with a ugly case if we pay for insurance too. Plus these phablets are big enough why make it bigger.

Nov 16, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #822 of 3,525
I think stead of Verizon insurance. I'm gonna go with square trade. Only thing I'm worried about is if I lose the phone sill square trade cover it.

The only problem I have with that insurance (not to mention warranty coverage) is they often send you a blemished, refurb phone. All they care about is functionality.

If I didn't care about keeping a pristine phone, then I would never bother with cases and screen protectors in the first place.

Nov 16, 2015 at 5:02 PM Post #823 of 3,525
The only problem I have with that insurance (not to mention warranty coverage) is they often send you a blemished, refurb phone. All they care about is functionality.

If I didn't care about keeping a pristine phone, then I would never bother with cases and screen protectors in the first place.

That's my gripe too. We pay 10$ a month plus a deductible to get a refurbished phone...

On a side note. Love how LG kept with the flat screen. I use glass screen protectors and with curved screens, the glass protector never fits right so the touch screen on the phone nevers works right

Nov 16, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #824 of 3,525
I like the design of this phone and most other phones. I think they just look better without an ugly case on. Kinda like taking a brand new fancy looking car and sticking one of the leather bras on the front.

This phone is also massive already, a case would only make it larger. Ive always really careful with my electronics anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back