LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG
Dec 11, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #1,396 of 3,525
Still 100% completely happy with mine.

Dec 11, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #1,397 of 3,525
in the last 10 days i bought 3 phones

the note 5, sony z5 premium, and now lg v10

the best enojoyable and musical sounding and this is an honest impression was the note 5, then the v10 and last the z5p

as far as to all the gears i own:

its ak100ii + headstage arrow 5tx and this blows out everything i have: this is a stack that nothing comes close to an audiophile basshead its end game, but its a stack of 2 devices

then at the same time for professional listening its the mojo which is a dream come true

then followed by the ak100ii balanced

would i buy the lg v10 again , no, but i am keeping it until i can root it and install the v4a and see what i can modify in sound sig 

would i buy the note 5 no just because it has no external sd

would i ever buy a sony never

would i buy an iphone, maybe iphone 7 if it has more storage 

Dec 11, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #1,398 of 3,525
in the last 10 days i bought 3 phones

the note 5, sony z5 premium, and now lg v10

the best enojoyable and musical sounding and this is an honest impression was the note 5, then the v10 and last the z5p

as far as to all the gears i own:

its ak100ii + headstage arrow 5tx and this blows out everything i have: this is a stack that nothing comes close to an audiophile basshead its end game, but its a stack of 2 devices

then at the same time for professional listening its the mojo which is a dream come true

then followed by the ak100ii balanced

would i buy the lg v10 again , no, but i am keeping it until i can root it and install the v4a and see what i can modify in sound sig 

would i buy the note 5 no just because it has no external sd

would i ever buy a sony never

would i buy an iphone, maybe iphone 7 if it has more storage 

Would you buy a Meizu pro 5?

Dec 11, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #1,399 of 3,525
guess what guys

so i saw an adapter laying aorund my house, so i plugged in then i connect my sony z5 iem and played music on neutron then turned on the cat game, the sound was way way better than without an adapter

i did not believe how such an adapter can make this big difference, so i am giving the lg now a better mark on my score

i wish what are the specs of my adapter as that adapter with my sony z5 made a huge difference

wihtout the adapter i used to max out volume and with the adapter i barely can listen to 65 which is not much much better

man lg need to fix that 

maybe we should come to a concensous which is the best adapter out there that fits all needs

Dec 11, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #1,400 of 3,525
i have a question to this adapter 

http://penonaudio.com/3.5mm-Inpedance-Plug

which should i choose the 75 ohm or 150 ohm for my sony z5 and shure 846

Dec 11, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #1,401 of 3,525
i have a question to this adapter 

http://penonaudio.com/3.5mm-Inpedance-Plug

which should i choose the 75 ohm or 150 ohm for my sony z5 and shure 846

From what I read in here you should be careful with using impedance adapter with multi BA, apparently it can mess up the sound.

I've mentioned it before but I've played ariund quite a bit with impedance adapters and some IEM's sound change for the better, some for the wirse and others not at all.

That being said I'd try the 75Ohm one since it should be enough to activate the high gain while altering the sound on the IEM's the least.

Dec 11, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #1,402 of 3,525
From what I read in here you should be careful with using impedance adapter with multi BA, apparently it can mess up the sound.

I've mentioned it before but I've played ariund quite a bit with impedance adapters and some IEM's sound change for the better, some for the wirse and others not at all.

That being said I'd try the 75Ohm one since it should be enough to activate the high gain while altering the sound on the IEM's the least.

so i assume that then the impedance adapter should benefit maybe the sony z5 as its harder to drive and is a dynamic iem

Dec 11, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #1,403 of 3,525
so i assume that then the impedance adapter should benefit maybe the sony z5 as its harder to drive and is a dynamic iem

That would be likely yes.

Just to be clear: you won't harm the BA's as far as I understand it will just sound weird.

Dec 11, 2015 at 7:39 PM Post #1,408 of 3,525
I'll have to wait for these to get a little older. i have unlimited data so i have to buy phones at retail price, or buy them from elsewhere (eBay) and the put them on my line.

Dec 11, 2015 at 8:34 PM Post #1,409 of 3,525
V10/hd650s is all I need. :)

Dec 11, 2015 at 8:46 PM Post #1,410 of 3,525
V10/hd650s is all I need.
smily_headphones1.gif

Exactly, those who are complaining about V10's sound are not using AKG and HD650.

You all need is a low impedance sensitive headphones! V10 has apparently less power than a DAP like DX100. 

Only the sensitive headphones will sound like a desktop DAC unit. 

SRH1840, for instance, doesn't sound powerful enough with V10. But AKG headphones sound just like my desktop setup with V10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back