LG-V10 Hi-Fi audio quality review on serious audio performance
Apr 21, 2016 at 1:26 AM Post #767 of 1,179
Apr 22, 2016 at 6:58 AM Post #768 of 1,179

Might have a strong amp but sound quality isn't no par

for u maybe. for me its the other way around.
either the volume/power is not sufficient on the V10. if u r lucky and ur headphones trigger the high gain mode then its just bass and treble boosts.
dealing with aux extenders and mods made this phone suck for me.
whats more the snapdragon 808 is not a strong CPU/chipset.
battery life suck also.
whats more the phone is big and heavy as FXXX.

i think u guys are over hyping this phone.

to anyone reading these praising posts regarding the V10, I strongly suggest to go to a store with a demo unit and test 4 ur selves.

sorry for being the party pooper here :)

Apr 22, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #769 of 1,179
for u maybe. for me its the other way around.
either the volume/power is not sufficient on the V10. if u r lucky and ur headphones trigger the high gain mode then its just bass and treble boosts.
dealing with aux extenders and mods made this phone suck for me.
whats more the snapdragon 808 is not a strong CPU/chipset.
battery life suck also.
whats more the phone is big and heavy as FXXX.

i think u guys are over hyping this phone.

to anyone reading these praising posts regarding the V10, I strongly suggest to go to a store with a demo unit and test 4 ur selves.

sorry for being the party pooper here :)

You know what? I had oneplus 2 which has stronger cpu, GPU and battery. This phone sucks as hell, software is awful, buggy and slow with super laggy interface. After 6m of usage, my FPS died. I received it from repair center and sold it immediately. V10 even with worse cpu and gpu is far better in any aspect. Not mentioning about superior audio.
And modifications made by LG to Android are great, this is my first LG phone and I'm really positively surprised (before oneplus 2 I had few Samsung phones) .
Btw 5h screen on time is enough for me.

Apr 22, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #770 of 1,179
i didnt find good in audio . TOOO much BASS for me. lacking on low and mids. other features are great like manual seating for Video and all but for me Audio sucks. Vivo Y27L is far better and great in low and mid. and awesome treble and clean Bass too. 

Apr 23, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #774 of 1,179
Lol hahaha at first you just made me sad as I just bought note 5 today but at a steal price just $600 NZD as new. V10 will be another 350 bucks if I am buying that. I have a full fledged system though but having a good sounding smartphone is always a plus.

Apr 23, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #777 of 1,179
Hello I got AUX cable and i found DAC is working with AUX cable bcoz stock player equalizer can not use if HIF DAC MODE is ON ?? and all this time Equalizer working it mean i never used DAC single time also. it shows hif DAC on but its actually never on . do i have a FAULTY unit ?? its working fine with only AUX cable but AUX cable doesnt support much headphones. like Piston 3 it sound echo and i can only listen only singers voice. but ON serious NOTE audio quality is amazing should i keep it and use AUX cable only ?? i can return BUT LG v10 never launch in India so warranty is from Ebay seller who doesn't sound me much technical  when i try to explain my problem . i guess they got Faulty product and sales in same price in different country 

Apr 23, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #778 of 1,179
Hello I got AUX cable and i found DAC is working with AUX cable bcoz stock player equalizer can not use if HIF DAC MODE is ON ?? and all this time Equalizer working it mean i never used DAC single time also. it shows hif DAC on but its actually never on . do i have a FAULTY unit ?? its working fine with only AUX cable but AUX cable doesnt support much headphones. like Piston 3 it sound echo and i can only listen only singers voice. but ON serious NOTE audio quality is amazing should i keep it and use AUX cable only ?? i can return BUT LG v10 never launch in India so warranty is from Ebay seller who doesn't sound me much technical  when i try to explain my problem . i guess they got Faulty product and sales in same price in different country 

DAC fix on the play store, or wait for the 6.0 update

Apr 23, 2016 at 6:04 PM Post #780 of 1,179

I think it's a bug, however I can use AUX cable and equalizers (both PowerAmp Alpha and Equalizer for Deezer) with ES9018 DAC on. Try removing the phones and play for a second with the aux cable only. Then plug the phones. Also restart your phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back