LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread
May 9, 2015 at 8:05 AM Post #17 of 478
seeko.co.kr also has some measurements up. Looks great, the only weak point seems to be the 9kHz peak and resonance. Bass might be too much for some people.

http://www.seeko.co.kr/zboard4/zboard.php?id=cool_review&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=462

May 30, 2015 at 5:00 AM Post #26 of 478
Sweet bought the QB3. The QB2 is currently my favorite iem, look at my sig, yes I prefer QB2 to all of them (note I'm not saying QB2 is better than them, but it just has a sound sig that I enjoy more than the others). I also ordered the QB1SE  to see how QB 1,2,3 all compare.

May 30, 2015 at 5:20 AM Post #27 of 478
  Sweet bought the QB3. The QB2 is currently my favorite iem, look at my sig, yes I prefer QB2 to all of them (note I'm not saying QB2 is better than them, but it just has a sound sig that I enjoy more than the others). I also ordered the QB1SE  to see how QB 1,2,3 all compare.

Awesome. Looking forward to that comparison

May 30, 2015 at 5:56 AM Post #28 of 478

I've always found the QB2 to be incredibly dull and thin sounding. I've tried a variety of ear tips and the result is the same. I'm hopeing the QB3 is a good upgrade.

May 30, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #29 of 478
^ Man I love the QB2, I'm using Sony Hybrid tips. The thinness is part of why I love them (but the Sony Hybrids do lessen the thinness), the thinness gives vocals great clarity even though they are behind in the mix compared to bass, and the bass is nice and tight even though north of neutral in amount, but the bass has less decay than many other iems, which Is great, I don't like bass that sticks around, and the treble has such great extension and presence without being splashy or sibilant. Its all a magic combination for electronic music imo, I seriously listen to the QB2 over all the iems in my sig, I know that most people wouldn't share the same feelings though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back