LFF - Paradox Slants - Custom "Battle Slant" Paint Job - Only 10 Hours of Use - Free Shipping
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 28, 2015 at 1:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

johnnypaddock

100+ Head-Fier
I'd like to sell my pair of LFF Paradox Slants.  I just purchased these eight weeks ago from Luis, who was a true professional and great to deal with. These headphones sound outstanding. While I love the sound through my Benchmark DAC2 on-board amp, my only external headphone amp is a Bottlehead Crack OTL, and these aren't the best match. I've decided to stick with tubes for now. I have only used the headphones for about 10 hours, so they are still breaking in.  The paint job is called "Battle Slant" which is a cool-looking grey color. They are in mint condition all around, with very little use. Includes the original stock T50RP cable (1/4'') and a V-Moda (1/8'') cable with matching color. I'll add pictures when I get home from work tonight.

I only have five transactions so far on Head-Fi, but I have a long history of 100% positive feedback on eBay with the same username, johnnypaddock. Please, no trade offers. I'd just like to recover some of my costs and put the cash towards more music. Thank you for looking.

These retail for $700. I am asking $540, and I will cover insured shipping and PayPal fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread