Lets Talk Metal
Oct 1, 2012 at 11:05 AM Post #7,066 of 29,637

[size=small].[/size]

Oct 1, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #7,070 of 29,637
Oct 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM Post #7,073 of 29,637
Quote:

Get the turds out of YOUR ears and go listen to Shrouded Divine. Weight Of Oceans sounds like utter crap, and it's boring.

I have Shrouded Divine, as well. "Utter crap" is a little overboard, and it's funny you can't find any artistic value in that album. But then again, I don't care. 

Oct 1, 2012 at 8:36 PM Post #7,074 of 29,637
Quote:
The Sound of Persevearance is an amazing CD, i would say it's Death's best CD

[size=small]Sound of Perseverance is indeed amazing, but too progressive for my taste. I prefer the rawer stuff of Death, in the veins of "Zombie Ritual" and "Pull the Plug"... As much as I love Symbolic, I enjoy more listening to Spiritual Healing/Leprosy.[/size]

[size=small]Thrash metal from [/size]Switzerland!! [size=small]What do you say about this?[/size]

Oct 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM Post #7,075 of 29,637
Quote:

[size=small]Sound of Perseverance is indeed amazing, but too progressive for my taste. I prefer the rawer stuff of Death, in the veins of "Zombie Ritual" and "Pull the Plug"... As much as I love Symbolic, I enjoy more listening to Spiritual Healing/Leprosy.[/size]

[size=small]Thrash metal from [/size]Switzerland!! [size=small]What do you say about this?[/size]

Im getting huge later-Immortal vibes from this! The sound, lyrical theme, singers voice. Good god!
eek.gif

Oct 2, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #7,078 of 29,637
Oct 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #7,079 of 29,637
News. Nightwish and Anette have gone their separate ways, and Floor Jansen will take her place. Atleast on live-stage for now though if Holopainen has any brains he should hire her as permanent member.

I mean, I dont really care about Nightwish in the end, but even I have to say that this was a fantastic change. Anette is a fricking pop singer, a good one, but in no way in hell her voice could work in metal band (although that label stretching it a bit for nowaday-Nightwish). Jansen is lightyears ahead as a singer and versatile, hell she can do opera too without breaking a sweat, though Tarja was more trained in it.

Oct 2, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #7,080 of 29,637
News. Nightwish and Anette have gone their separate ways, and Floor Jansen will take her place. Atleast on live-stage for now though if Holopainen has any brains he should hire her as permanent member.

I mean, I dont really care about Nightwish in the end, but even I have to say that this was a fantastic change. Anette is a fricking pop singer, a good one, but in no way in hell her voice could work in metal band (although that label stretching it a bit for nowaday-Nightwish). Jansen is lightyears ahead as a singer and versatile, hell she can do opera too without breaking a sweat, though Tarja was more trained in it.

Meh.

Now for something more thrash. MetalSucks is streaming the new Sylosis album Monolith here.

This song also has me excited:

Brendan Small is talented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back