Lets Talk Metal
Jun 20, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #26,611 of 29,630
Last edited:
Jun 20, 2017 at 3:50 PM Post #26,612 of 29,630

Indians have started making some quality metal off late :)

Jun 22, 2017 at 7:45 AM Post #26,614 of 29,630

Jun 24, 2017 at 9:35 PM Post #26,618 of 29,630
I've thought about it, and I think this might be, possibly, my favorite metal album of all time. I'm not saying it definitively, but if I had to pick an album that's just something I love putting at ear-bleeding volumes at any time, this would be it. And damn it's so well recorded.

Jun 24, 2017 at 9:50 PM Post #26,619 of 29,630
The new Samael album will be called Hegemony and will be out October 13th.

New Dying Fetus and so on here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RelapseRecords/videos

Not exactly metal, but it's still pretty metal: Just saw the latest Resident Evil movie. Not live action, but 3DCG! Probably my favorite one so far. And after the fact, I learned that the soundtrack was composed by Kenji Kawai, who was the composer for Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When They Cry), my second favorite anime. No wonder I loved the music so much.

I've thought about it, and I think this might be, possibly, my favorite metal album of all time. I'm not saying it definitively, but if I had to pick an album that's just something I love putting at ear-bleeding volumes at any time, this would be it. And damn it's so well recorded.

I thought you blocked me...yet, somehow, right after I post a new video by The Haunted, you mention them. Hmmmm. :grin:

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #26,621 of 29,630
The new Samael album will be called Hegemony and will be out October 13th.

New Dying Fetus and so on here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RelapseRecords/videos

Not exactly metal, but it's still pretty metal: Just saw the latest Resident Evil movie. Not live action, but 3DCG! Probably my favorite one so far. And after the fact, I learned that the soundtrack was composed by Kenji Kawai, who was the composer for Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When They Cry), my second favorite anime. No wonder I loved the music so much.

I thought you blocked me...yet, somehow, right after I post a new video by The Haunted, you mention them. Hmmmm. :grin:

Right, because only you are good at sharing interesting stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back