1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Lets Talk Metal

Discussion in 'Music' started by zackp, Jan 3, 2009.
First

Back
788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797
799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808
Next

Last
  1. Trogdor

LOL, Vaura! Old news! :p

2. Angelbelow
    Has anyone checked out the Summoning vinyl releases?

3. keepitsimple

I love this razor cover

4. macrocheesium
    1424514_551658831579530_430924705_n.jpg

Full-length collaboration between Plini and Sithu Aye? Yes, please.

Well what are you waiting for?! I would have ordered a replacement by the end of the day.

5. Trogdor

Its on my todo list for sure.

6. Tom Yum Goong
    Woah hold the phone!

I just received the new Exivious album (which is great btw) and there was a little Seasons-of-Mist flyer in it with a picture of a new Cynic album!

The album is called "Kindly Bent To Free Us" and is going to be released mid February.
    There is also going to be a collectors edition and two different LP versions of it.

I haven't found anything about this album on the interwebs.
    Exciting :)

7. markm1
  8. ferday

Working on it...I'm home for a couple days, I promise I'll come up with something :)

9. Trogdor

I got to tell you ... and this has NOTHING to do with Swans ... but if Swans the recorded them going a #2 on a copy of Death Magnetic ... Pitchfork would love it. Trust me.

10. Trogdor

We will be covering it for sure! :) (hope Paul comes through on the production side)

11. Redcarmoose
    That is one great box set. I usually don't like "greatest hits" box sets and the 20 year box set is way better still this set had some rare stuff. The demo that was floating around finally got a proper CD release. I paid something like $40.00 so it was a good deal. Their new box set is spendy but definitely complete. Any time I loose my love for them I just have to put on The Wretched Spawn and it all comes back as to the reason why. The other reason I love CC is that my little brother can't get into em. They are the number one selling Death Metal band in history. Even though they have gone threw line-up change outs, the music always continued at a perfect standard. They have never put out a bad album. Can't wait till they put out another record.

All hail to the kings of Death

12. Aphexbug
    Hello, a metalhead here, my favorite bands are:

Thrash:
    Kreator
    Exodus
    Sodom
    Tankard 
    Testament
    Megadeth
    Overkill

Death:
    Carcass
    Death
    Morbid Angel
    Obituary
    Gorguts

Black:
    Darkthrone
    Black Witchery
    Mayhem
    Beherit
    And that´s it. , i listen a lot of music, if you want to recommend me a band, go a head. 
    [​IMG]

13. Redcarmoose

Aphexbug likes this.
  14. Aphexbug

Thanks, i'm gonna check it out right now. 

15. MorbidToaster
    Picked up the Surgical Steel 33 yesterday.

Just ordered the WIITR BBC LP and the new Black One pressing.

Still need to get Retinal Circus though. They didn't have the Bluray locally. Dude asked me if I 'was sure it existed' and I gave him that 'Look **** face' eye. Lol

First

Back
788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797
799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808
Next

Last