Lets Talk Metal
Feb 24, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #917 of 29,637
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meliboeus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This should work, it was an album by the band Zyklon B..i don't have it but i remember seeing the cover somewhere, it's definitely an atomic mushroom in black and white....

Encyclopaedia Metallum - Zyklon-B (Nor) - Blood Must Be Shed

It's not actually an album, it's a 3 song EP featuring Ihsahn and Samoth from Emperor, Frost from Gorgoroth and a dude I think is from Dodheimsgard. Pretty good raw misanthropic black metal with industrial touches. Kind of short release and sadly a short-lived side-project too. The original Malicious records release is OOP (have it
smily_headphones1.gif
).

Feb 25, 2010 at 8:35 AM Post #919 of 29,637
After the departure of Petri Lindroos to Ensiferum, Norther is back with Daniel Freyberg of Naildown handling guitar and vocals. They say there's going to be a new album in the fall of this year.

I'm not sure what to think about this one. Their last album with Petri, "N" pretty much sucked, and I'm not a Naildown fan. I'm still going to check it out, but I'm not expecting much.

Feb 25, 2010 at 12:07 PM Post #920 of 29,637
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cianyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, anyone seen Until The Light Takes Us yet? Stupid Australia, gonna have to wait till the DVD is out

I'm waiting for the DVD as well.
popcorn.gif

Feb 28, 2010 at 12:57 AM Post #924 of 29,637
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone here heard Tartaros EP The Grand Psychotic Castle? Its awesome!!!

Yup. Tartaros is awesome. Very trippy and... wierd stuff. You should check out their album Red Jewel too. Its sad that Grimloch is no longer active in music industry, that I am aware of anyway. He had interesting (and psychedelic) ideas. Hell, Emperor should have hired him as permanent keyboardist back then instead of just session/live member. IHMO anyway.

Mar 1, 2010 at 4:57 AM Post #930 of 29,637
Is there a band thats better than Swallow The Sun for its genre? I really love them. All the albums are great IMO. I just ordered their ep yesterday too
biggrin.gif
Hope that one is also great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back