Lets Talk Metal
Oct 16, 2012 at 10:33 AM Post #7,262 of 28,048

MaZa

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Mar 7, 2006
Posts
6,162
Likes
14
Quote:
 
Having feelings isn't metal. 

 
 
Odd claim about music that pretty much is all about negative and/or strong feelings...
tongue.gif

 
Oct 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #7,265 of 28,048

Origin89

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Posts
757
Likes
22
Ok, ok - satan's trolldroid
 
 
Edit: you know I'm just messing with ya', Negakinu.
 
Oct 16, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #7,267 of 28,048

gallego

New Head-Fier
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Posts
10
Likes
10
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3195804/exclusive-cattle-decapitation-release-what-might-just-be-the-most-nsfw-music-video-ever/
 
The most brutal video from the most brutal band........not for the squeamish!!!!!!!
 
Oct 16, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #7,268 of 28,048

Origin89

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Posts
757
Likes
22
Quote:
 
 
I wouldnt worry about it since he has no feelings anyway.
biggrin.gif

 
 
Hah, what is the point of music if not to feel something? I know he was joking, though. 
 
Oct 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM Post #7,270 of 28,048

Origin89

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Posts
757
Likes
22
A little separation from the blood and guts. We've gotta' have some Amorphis fans in here, eh? I know some folks don't like the direction they took, but I think it's killer.
 

 

 

 
Oct 17, 2012 at 3:00 AM Post #7,272 of 28,048

wrathzombie

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Posts
1,683
Likes
138
Quote:
A little separation from the blood and guts. We've gotta' have some Amorphis fans in here, eh? I know some folks don't like the direction they took, but I think it's killer.
 

 

 

I tried hard after reading Angry Metal Guy going gaga over them but haven't been able to get in to it till now..
 
Oct 17, 2012 at 4:05 AM Post #7,273 of 28,048

Hemshemems

Head-Fier
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Posts
86
Likes
10
Quote:
 
 
 
Not heard Malevolent Creation!? Start with their first album Ten Commandments. Now!




 
My fave MC tracks are:
 

 

 
I prefer Jasons vocals...
 
Cant wait for Forgotten Tombs new album too, Saturn Retrograde sadly saw  them drifting even more away from the blackend doom they used to play, but it got under my skin later on, and better then Neg Meg in my book..
 
Blood Red Throne - Love this track and i guess thats why i uploaded it :)
 

 
Oct 17, 2012 at 4:11 AM Post #7,274 of 28,048

Redcarmoose

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Posts
22,585
Likes
20,169
Location
.
Quote:
 
Cant wait for Forgotten Tombs new album too, Saturn Retrograde sadly saw  them drifting even more away from the blackend doom they used to play, but it got under my skin later on, and better then Neg Meg in my book..
 

Here it is streaming today! I have not had time to hear it though?
 
http://www.rockerilla.com/?p=8462
 
Oct 17, 2012 at 6:04 AM Post #7,275 of 28,048

Hemshemems

Head-Fier
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Posts
86
Likes
10
Quote:
Here it is streaming today! I have not had time to hear it though?
 
http://www.rockerilla.com/?p=8462

Sadly i cant listen to the album because im offshore and not allowed to stream metal or porn for that matter.. 
triportsad.gif

 
Sound-Cave only has vinyl preorder as of now, but i wont get it before a cd comes out and might aswell pick up the vinyl too..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top