Lets Talk Metal
Oct 13, 2012 at 8:48 PM Post #7,216 of 29,638
Quote:
Touché, and if thats the case i would also more recommend Ortho's...do you like the paradox more than the LCD-2s or the HE-6s?

What makes the Paradox such a great reviewer's tool is that it's basically a blank slate. The LCD-2 and the HE-6 are not, they put their own stamp on everything. The original master of Countdown To Extinction was EQed with a V shape, and on the typical V shape headphone everything would sound like it does. That's exactly what you don't want.

Oct 14, 2012 at 3:20 AM Post #7,219 of 29,638

I posted this before, but posting it again if someone missed it. This is not my genre of choice but still manages to be one of my favorite this year.

Guys, what are the bands categorized as 'Brutal Death Metal' . Could anyone make any similar recommendations?

Oct 14, 2012 at 5:45 AM Post #7,220 of 29,638
Waiting for their new album
[VIDEO] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVycLR4VKDk&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/VIDEO]

Oct 14, 2012 at 6:11 AM Post #7,221 of 29,638
Quote:

I posted this before, but posting it again if someone missed it. This is not my genre of choice but still manages to be one of my favorite this year.

Guys, what are the bands categorized as 'Brutal Death Metal' . Could anyone make any similar recommendations?

There has been literally 100s of great death metal releases this year. I'll put a list together of maybe 8 good ones from the past two years and post em here. 

Aborted -Global Flat line
Anaal Nathrakh-Vanitas
Dawn of Demise-Rejoice in Vengeance
Jungle Rot-Kill On Command
Cannibal Corpse-Torture
Solvet Saeclum-Ophidian 1
Cryptopsy-Cryptopsy
Dying Fetus-Reign Supreme

Oct 14, 2012 at 6:53 AM Post #7,223 of 29,638
Oct 14, 2012 at 7:22 AM Post #7,224 of 29,638
Quote:

There has been literally 100s of great death metal releases this year. I'll put a list together of maybe 8 good ones from the past two years and post em here. 

Aborted -Global Flat line
Anaal Nathrakh-Vanitas
Dawn of Demise-Rejoice in Vengeance
Jungle Rot-Kill On Command
Cannibal Corpse-Torture
Solvet Saeclum-Ophidian 1
Cryptopsy-Cryptopsy
Dying Fetus-Reign Supreme

Liked Aborted, Dying Fetus, Cannibal Corpse however they are not brutal enough. I mean I found them a little slow tempo, Can you recommend anything which is totally brutal. I may not be explaining properly but I hope you understand.

P.S. Not grindcore. Just high tempo Brutal Death

BTW Cryptopsy was nice.

Oct 14, 2012 at 7:37 AM Post #7,225 of 29,638
Infant Annihilator's newest music vid.
[VIDEO] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCeRWaIh5Hw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/VIDEO]

Oct 14, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #7,226 of 29,638
Quote:
Liked Aborted, Dying Fetus, Cannibal Corpse however they are not brutal enough. I mean I found them a little slow tempo, Can you recommend anything which is totally brutal. I may not be explaining properly but I hope you understand.

BTW Cryptopsy was nice.

Yes, I understand just fast death metal. I'll look around. Most of the fast ends up being technical with leads which is everywhere right now, though I know your not looking for that.

I could recommend mostly mixtures now days. It seems that black metal and thrash have remixed into death metal. It's not as pure as it once was but completely entertaining. May I ask if you have gone into all the classics?

Grave
Suffocation
Immolation
Obituary 
Malevolent Creation
Incantation
Blood Red Throne

Oct 14, 2012 at 8:48 AM Post #7,227 of 29,638
Quote:

BTW Cryptopsy was nice.

The Berzerker's "Forever"

I LOVE THIS TRACK SO MUCH ITS LIKE A WARM HUG FROM MUM

EDIT: sh1tty youtube rip. get a decent file. 

Oct 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM Post #7,228 of 29,638
Quote:
Yes, I understand just fast death metal. I'll look around. Most of the fast ends up being technical with leads which is everywhere right now, though I know your not looking for that.

I could recommend mostly mixtures now days. It seems that black metal and thrash have remixed into death metal. It's not as pure as it once was but completely entertaining. May I ask if you have gone into all the classics?

Grave
Suffocation
Immolation
Obituary 
Malevolent Creation
Incantation
Blood Red Throne

Obituray, Grave. Yes.. Rest No.. Will check them out..

Oct 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM Post #7,229 of 29,638
Quote:

The Berzerker's "Forever"

I LOVE THIS TRACK SO MUCH ITS LIKE A WARM HUG FROM MUM

EDIT: sh1tty youtube rip. get a decent file. 

Too much industrial vibe in much of Berzerker. Not able to get into it much

Oct 14, 2012 at 10:32 AM Post #7,230 of 29,638
Aren't Nile and Krisiun categorized as Brutal (Technical) Death Metal too,aren't they?
By the way i did like those Deadly Remains,the sound coming from those rotten vocal cords seems really coming from the deepest corners of hell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back