Lets Talk Metal
Jan 14, 2018 at 11:27 AM Post #26,993 of 29,630
Jan 14, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #26,995 of 29,630
Had not heard of these guys (black metal not really my preferred metal sub genre) - but this is killer

Shining is something special. Halmstad and Eerie Cold are goddamn unbelievable albums.

Kvarforth is a ****ed up dude, and he's got a string of bad stories about him a mile long, but it makes for good music.

Jan 14, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #26,996 of 29,630
Shining is something special. Halmstad and Eerie Cold are goddamn unbelievable albums.

Kvarforth is a ****ed up dude, and he's got a string of bad stories about him a mile long, but it makes for good music.

Speaking of The Eerie Cold, he recorded a message and put it at the beginning of the pirated version. It's an interesting/amusing speech, so you should track it down. (Can't find it on YouTube.)

Didn't he fake his own death, put himself on milk carton missing person ads, move to Norway, and work in a bar for awhile? That's what I heard.

Jan 14, 2018 at 12:43 PM Post #26,997 of 29,630
Speaking of The Eerie Cold, he recorded a message and put it at the beginning of the pirated version. It's an interesting/amusing speech, so you should track it down. (Can't find it on YouTube.)

Didn't he fake his own death, put himself on milk carton missing person ads, move to Norway, and work in a bar for awhile? That's what I heard.

That's on the one on streaming services, too. I don't think it's just for the pirated ones. Or at least not anymore, he might have just liked it enough to keep it.

And yeah, there was this big deal about him killing himself, then Shining had a "new vocalist" that was still just him. Dude's pretty whacked out. He's not Blake Judd, but he's still out there.

Jan 17, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #27,000 of 29,630
Artists I care about with upcoming material but not sure when:

Absu, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, At The Gates, Behemoth, Children Of Bodom, Devin Townsend, Dimmu Borgir, Ill Niño, Immortal, Killswitch Engage, Mushroomhead, Nachtmystium, Napalm Death, Nile, Otep, A Perfect Circle, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Satyricon, Sigh, Slayer, Soilwork, Tool, Zao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back