1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Leaving the hobby sale... Chord Dave, Schiit Yggdrasil and Gumby

Trader History (0)
  1. Majestiic
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Other (see description)
    Hey guys, I decided I'm going to sell the majority of my gear that I've acquired over the past year or so. While I love and enjoy all these items, I want to downsize my inventory because I'm leaving the hobby and selling most of my gear in order to fund another hobby/project. I realize I have no seller feedback yet but if you feel more comfortable, we can communicate via phone or however you prefer. I'll have other posts in the amp and headphones sections for the rest of my gear. This post is dacs only. If you have any questions or concerns, I'd be happy to address them. Also, if my pricing is off please feel free to let me know, I won't take it as an insult, I would love your feedback as well. I have these items cross-posted on different sites, so first come first serve. I will mark them off sold as they are sold. Prefer to ship in the states but can ship internationally. Shipping not included due to weight and size but I get a discounted price through work. Add 3% if using PayPal.

Chord Dave - $8000
    cord.jpg

Schiit Yggdrasil - $1900 - Analog 2 and USB Gen 5. YGGDRASIL.jpg

Gumby - $800 - non-GEN 5 USB
    IMG_8340.jpg

Woo Audio WDS-1 - $600
    IMG_8337.jpg