Leaving feedback is broken
Apr 27, 2011 at 4:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Ikarios

1000+ Head-Fier
Whenever I try to leave profile feedback, it posts all the information, but doesn't post the text. I can't edit it, either. It must have broken sometime today because I have a feedback from earlier today (not sure when, probably before noon or so) but I can't leave any with text.

Apr 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #3 of 6
Looks like the initial feedback is fixed; however I'm still having trouble editing a feedback. It seems like it doesn't think there's anything in the fields when I edit it.
Error codes:
For item URL, "couldn't load property item from ClassifiedFeedbackObject"
For comments, "Public comment left empty. Please enter a comment. Public comment too long. Max is 256 characters." (even if something is in the box)
For private comments, "Private comment too long. Max is 1,024 characters." (even if I don't have anything in private comments)
And for the rules, "You must agree to all of the feedback rules.". Basically it just throws up all the error messages it can.

Apr 28, 2011 at 1:57 PM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
Alfac, can you set me know who you left feedback for that isn't working?

I'll remove the feedback which is having issues, and you can leave new feedback for them.

I can post new feedback and delete feedback without issues, but it's when I try to edit that things break. I've tried editing feedback for users sampson_smith and treal512. It's not a HUGE issue anymore since the initial feedback is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back