Type
For Trade
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 27, 2015 at 3:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

vincent215

100+ Head-Fier
As tittle said, I am the owner of an LCD2 pre-fazor version and an Alpha Dog with low of hours listening. I listen to a max 200 hours of use even with 2 years of usage from these babies as these headphones are at home, where I only have 2 hours at home per day.

1. The LCD 2 is rev 2 with micro suede pads! I bought it just a few days from the official fazor revision. However, the rev 2 is know for having the best bass out of 3 versions. I have all the original accessories include the infamous Audeze black box & frequency chart, the wood polish, etc. Did I say that the wood in my LCD2 is Carribean Wood? It's darker than bamboo, I personally think it has more class that way :D
    Besides there's ALO cable with neutrik balance jack and an adaptor with neutrik and furutech single ended jack! The cable improve the treble quality, imo.
  2. The Alpha dog is as shown. I have both balance and single ended cable, they are stock cables btw. I have the box & the stand (never use it though)

I want to consolidate my collection so I want to trade these 2 previous TOTL for an ETHER with DUM cable.
Thanks for reading and happy listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread