1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

LCD-2 and LCD-3 Owners - which aftermarket cable do you use?

First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last
  1. HK_sends

Quote:
    It doubles as a bug zapper! [​IMG]

Cheers![​IMG]
    -HK sends

2. daveDerek Contributor
    Quote:
    Quote:

i'm unfamiliar with this unit. is it particularly good? what configuration is it and what tubes are in it? does it pair, or not pair, well with any particular cans? how much is it? (sorry for going off the thread topic, but i am staying with this conversation....)

3. KingStyles Contributor
    What is the lead time for the q-audio cable and can he make the balanced version with the 2 3 pin connectors?

4. HK_sends
    Quote:
    It wasn't long at all when I ordered mine (about a week), but with the increased popularity of his cables, it may be longer now.  I believe he can provide multiple termination options to include 2 3-pin connectors.

Cheers![​IMG]
    -HK sends

5. DeadEars

Quote:

I just got an email from Steve on my order from Saturday.  He says he usually turns things around in a day or two, but his supplier of mini-XLR's mis-placed his order, so he's waiting for parts.  Should be fine by Wednesday or Thursday tho.  If you ordered today you could be breaking them in by the weekend!

6. IPodPJ

Quote:

Guarantee you he will not do that on his cable.  He hates the whole idea of dual 3-pin.  He might make you an adapter though.

7. Skylab Contributor

Quote:

It's very, very, very similar to the Darkvoice 337, which is well documented around these parts.

8. Steve Eddy

Quote:

As much as it pains me to see two full size XLR's dangling off the end of a cable, we are offering dual 3 pin XLR as a standard termination option.

se

9. kwkarth

Quote:
    Traitor

10. kwkarth
    [​IMG]

11. Steve Eddy

Quote:

*sigh*

I know, I know.

But there are some very nice sounding amps out there that use dual 3 pin XLR and it's not the customer's fault that the standard was foisted on them.

se

12. Wedge
    Hey now, I like the dual 3 pin XLR terimination.  [​IMG]

13. KingStyles Contributor

Quote:
    I usually stick to the dual 3pin because most balanced amps have these. Only a few have the 4 pin. It just makes it easier at meets to have one that will work on most of the amps and also only need to carry the one adapter for 1/4 inputs which I already have.

14. IPodPJ

Quote:

Are you kidding me?  After all those many hours of preaching how you would never in your life include those "goat testicles" (as you put it) on your product and thought it was the worst headphone connection idea ever thought of?  You spineless little monkey!  [​IMG]

For the record, I think you made the right choice obviously (which you already know, as I felt you were limiting your market share by excluding the goat testicles).

15. Steve Eddy

Quote:

PERVERT! [​IMG]

se

First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last