Lawrence
Oct 24, 2008 at 2:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

falke401

Head-Fier
This is by far the worse experience I have had with any transaction. I first purchased my Zero DAC/Amp from him on August 21. He shipped it out on Sept 6. A little slower than I'm used to, but no big deal.
So I got my Zero. It didnt work right. Took well over a week of back and forth emails then he told me to send him the main boards in the zero and he would send me new ones. I took them out and shipped them to him in China. That was around the 18th of September.

I still have not gotten anything in the mail or gotten anything saying he sent anything. He did confirm that he got my old ones.....
triportsad.gif

Last time I buy anything from him... Buyers beware. The "Head-Fi" deal from Lawrence is not a deal at all....Worse customer service EVER.

Oct 24, 2008 at 4:42 AM Post #2 of 3
I think falke is referring to one of the sellers of the Zero DAC, not the head-fi member "Lawrence".

Oct 24, 2008 at 2:30 PM Post #3 of 3

falke401

Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by Currawong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think falke is referring to one of the sellers of the Zero DAC, not the head-fi member "Lawrence".

That is correct. I didnt know there was a Lawrence on here. I should have checked.

Users who are viewing this thread