Launching Tronsmart Apollo Bold Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling TWS Earbuds
Jul 15, 2020 at 6:12 AM Post #16 of 85
Jul 15, 2020 at 11:00 PM Post #17 of 85
Be interesting to hear from anybody who gets any of your 'review' models. Seems to be a gateway to email subscriptions. I've applied numerous times over the last few months and only seem to subscribe to your mailing lists.

there's a gateway for review models ?

Haven't seen anything mentioned about review

I'm open for business - got lots of earphones but no wireless or earbuds yet, the Apollo Bold certainly fits the criteria (and the name :beerchug: )

Jul 15, 2020 at 11:08 PM Post #18 of 85
Hi,
Be interesting to hear from anybody who gets any of your 'review' models. Seems to be a gateway to email subscriptions. I've applied numerous times over the last few months and only seem to subscribe to your mailing lists.
McCol,
Please don't forget to read terms and conditions. You need also share in different entries.

Jul 15, 2020 at 11:11 PM Post #19 of 85
there's a gateway for review models ?

Haven't seen anything mentioned about review

I'm open for business - got lots of earphones but no wireless or earbuds yet, the Apollo Bold certainly fits the criteria (and the name :beerchug: )
Please go to the product link and click free sample. Register with required information. Thanks.

Jul 15, 2020 at 11:35 PM Post #21 of 85
is it normal that "Media resource you have (including the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Blog, Tech website, Forums, etc. Please enter in the URL) *"
<-- that field

cannot be filled in ?

anyone else ?
Free samples are for influencers. So if you have media channels, you can put it in. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thanks.

Jul 16, 2020 at 4:16 AM Post #22 of 85
Hi,

McCol,
Please don't forget to read terms and conditions. You need also share in different entries.
Yep done all that, all I get is confirmation of email subscription

Jul 16, 2020 at 5:12 AM Post #23 of 85
So is there no way to have both Anc and ambient aware off? On the control scheme they share the same touch command so you can't put both off.

Also what functions will the all have?

You also advertise that the earbuds got low latency, how low with Aptx?

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2020 at 6:37 AM Post #24 of 85
@Tronsmart Official , just to clarify, i can see there are NORMAL version (available) and APP version (not available) on AliExpress Tronsmart Official Store , what is the difference and please confirm NORMAL version is application-compatible when application becomes available in September as promised on your website.

Jul 16, 2020 at 11:47 PM Post #25 of 85
@Tronsmart Official , just to clarify, i can see there are NORMAL version (available) and APP version (not available) on AliExpress Tronsmart Official Store , what is the difference and please confirm NORMAL version is application-compatible when application becomes available in September as promised on your website.
Hi,
Sorry for the misleading information from AliExpress. Actually we only have one version. The current version supports App, but the App hasn't been uuploaded in App Store. Once it's uploaded in AppStore, then all users can download and use App control Apollo Bold.
We just noticed that AliExpress made wroong information. Already asked them to make a remark in description page and will change it later once AliExpress is avaliable to edit.
Thank you very much for your feedback!

Jul 17, 2020 at 1:53 AM Post #26 of 85
I have just ordered the Tronsmart Apollo Bold from Amazon. I have the Tronsmart Spunky Beats and they are awesome for the price. I hope the Apollo supports APTX HD Codec (I only have lossless files in including 24bit FLAC and DSD files). And hope that the 10mm graphene driver will surpass the sound quality (subbass and high frequencies) of the 6mm driver of my Spunky Beats and keep high volume. Impatient to check ANC for the first time! I will review them here.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020 at 7:27 AM Post #30 of 85
Geekbuying says they cannot ship this to USA until another week which is unfortunate. I will wait for these to be available on Amazon USA
Geekbuy can ship to USA around one week! Amazon USA has some shipping problem. :sob:
Or if you cannot wait, you can also buy from AliExpress:
https://bit.ly/2ZAXOoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back