Launch: VE Line UIEMs
Nov 23, 2020 at 8:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 43
VE Signature Line.jpg

VE LINE – universal models
Now is the time:

As many of you have been asking for this over the last years, we finally decided that all models of our VE Line will be available as universal versions (UIEMs) from now on.

But you know us:

We will not just offer VE2, VE3.2, VE4.2, VE5, VE6 and VE8 as UIEMs without any other attraction.

The VE Line Universal will be available in two designs:

VE Line UIEM – signature design:​

We created a unique signature design for every single model of the VE Line. The very special faceplates of these designs will be exclusively available with the earphones in the VE Line signature design for now.

VE Line UIEM – own design:

It is also possible to configure an own design for the universal VE Line. This will be processed like a CIEM order in the VE Configurator.

The special faceplates from the signature design are not available for configuration.

VE2020-447-Bearbeitet_2__small.jpg

VE2020-463-Bearbeitet_2__small.jpg

VE2020-459-Bearbeitet_2__small.jpg

You can find more information on the VE Line and the new signature designs on our website. Or simply drop us or your local reseller a line and ask what you want to know.

All the best from Cologne/ Germany,

Your team at VISION EARS

Attachments

• VE Signature Line.jpg
    VE Signature Line.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Vision Ears Stay updated on Vision Ears at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/visionears.de/ https://www.instagram.com/visionears https://vision-ears.de/ info@vision-ears.de
Nov 23, 2020 at 11:25 AM Post #5 of 43
Here we go lol

VE8 is definitely gonna be in my collection next year.

I’m glad that you guys are using the more comfortable universal demo shells instead of the universal shell from the Elysium.

Would be nice to have the Elysium in that new universal shell though.

Nov 23, 2020 at 11:42 AM Post #6 of 43
Here we go lol

I’m glad that you guys are using the more comfortable universal demo shells instead of the universal shell from the Elysium.

I seem to remember you and @Rockwell75 discussing a tour in Canada with the VE8 and Elysium? Did you ever get around to receiving the tour kit and if so, how did they sound?

Nov 23, 2020 at 11:45 AM Post #7 of 43
I seem to remember you and @Rockwell75 discussing a tour in Canada with the VE8 and Elysium? Did you ever get around to receiving the tour kit and if so, how did they sound?

Tour is in progress now and my turn should be up with the VE8 and Ely before the end of 2020. There's currently a MEST on its way in the post to me via another tour...should be an eventful few weeks coming up.

Nov 23, 2020 at 12:01 PM Post #8 of 43
OUTSTANDING MOVE

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Nov 23, 2020 at 12:55 PM Post #9 of 43
I’m still working on my review, still haven’t had the time to really get into a writing mode.

I liked the VE8 more than the Ely. But I think that was due to the VE8’s superior seal with how the shell was shaped. The Ely while it was comfortable and fit well, it just didn’t seem to have the same feel as the VE8. And I read as well that the Ely customs sounded quite different than the universal. I found the Ely to be thinner on the midrange compared to the VE8. But others that have the customs say it’s the other way around.
So I wonder if VE would change the shell on the Ely as well. And would it sound closer to the customs? I might just have to grab a custom in the future to really find out lol since I actually did like the treble on the Ely more than the VE8. Vocals had more air but missing a bit of body and intimacy that the VE8 had.

Nov 23, 2020 at 12:56 PM Post #10 of 43
Here we go lol

you just need to find the right tips for Elysium , and they are very comfy :)

Nov 23, 2020 at 1:13 PM Post #11 of 43
I'm quite excited to finally hear the Elysium...I'm also curious if the demo VE8 I get will be like the re-shelled VE8 I owned earlier in the year.

Nov 23, 2020 at 1:24 PM Post #12 of 43
you just need to find the right tips for Elysium , and they are very comfy :)
I didn’t have troubles with comfort and I tried a lot of tips but none could match the seal of the demo VE8. It was mainly caused by the shell closing off my concha completely like a custom would. The size and shape of the uni Ely just couldn’t do that.

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:44 PM Post #13 of 43
I didn’t have troubles with comfort and I tried a lot of tips but none could match the seal of the demo VE8. It was mainly caused by the shell closing off my concha completely like a custom would. The size and shape of the uni Ely just couldn’t do that.
That’s a bummer you couldn’t get a solid seal. I love my uni Elysium to pieces. I know some don’t like foams, but the ones I use work great. I get a beautifully textured mid range with good bass. The treble is still very present without being sibilant. The soundstage is also right up there with some of the biggest I’ve heard.

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:54 PM Post #14 of 43
The biggest problem I had with the universal Elysium was the vacuum seal I would get, it was a deal breaker for me in the end. I don’t experience it on the Erlkonig.

Funnily enough, I know a CIEM Elysium owner that also experiences it, so I’m not sure if the non-vented DD driver has something to do with it. I know it’s still a small DD but perhaps some of us are more sensitive to it than others?

Nov 23, 2020 at 3:17 PM Post #15 of 43
The biggest problem I had with the universal Elysium was the vacuum seal I would get, it was a deal breaker for me in the end. I don’t experience it on the Erlkonig.

Funnily enough, I know a CIEM Elysium owner that also experiences it, so I’m not sure if the non-vented DD driver has something to do with it. I know it’s still a small DD but perhaps some of us are more sensitive to it than others?
VE offers an ambience system on their customs, I wonder if that would help. I’m sure it’ll change the bass though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back