Las Vegas, NV meetup! November 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2018 at 8:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Stillhart

CanJam@RMAF 2015 Karting Champion
Hi all,

I have been working with a local shop here in Vegas to try to setup a spot for a meet and it looks like everything is finally ready to go so here it is! If this goes well, we're hoping to hold more regular meetups like once a quarter maybe.

Time: Saturday, November 17, 2018 from 3:00pm "until we say so..."

Place: The Audio Video Boutique, 353 E. Bonneville Ave., Ste 175, Las Vegas, NV 89101 This is in the Downtown area of LV, a few blocks from Fremont Street. NOTE: The entrance is actually on 4th St, as shown on Google Maps.

Refreshments: TBD but there will almost certainly be some complimentary refreshments.

The AV Boutique is a "lifestyle" shop that's all about atmosphere and style. John, the owner, stocks a lot of the big names in headphone gear (Chord, Focal, Audeze, Sennheiser, Questyle, MrSpeakers, ZMF, etc etc) so there will be plenty to try out. People are welcome to bring their own gear as well. The idea behind the meet isn't to sell gear but to get a bunch of like-minded folks together to enjoy our hobby together.

I helped start up the meets at The Source AV in LA when I lived there and I think they ended up being pretty fun. Now that I live in LV, I'm hoping we can get something similar going here.

Big thanks to @TheAVBoutique for hosting this event. I hope to see some of you there!

THE_LISTENING_LOUNGE.jpg

EDIT: For the record, I have no official affiliation the AVB.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018 at 10:45 AM Post #3 of 14
This is going to be a chill one. When CES rolls around though...

Nov 5, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #7 of 14
I'll try to make it. Is there street parking or is there a parking garage in the building?

It's street parking only. Fortunately, there's free street parking all up and down 4th St on Saturdays, as well as Garces around the corner.

I just updated the OP, but please note that the entrance is actually on 4th, despite the address. Google Maps (linked in OP) shows exactly where it is.

Nov 6, 2018 at 2:36 PM Post #8 of 14
It's only 10 mins away from where I live... so I might stop by :)

Nov 8, 2018 at 1:10 PM Post #11 of 14
Just confirmed that @ampsandsound will be sending over a Kenzie Encore for demoing during the meet as well!

Nov 16, 2018 at 2:47 PM Post #12 of 14
Woo hoo! One more day!

Reminder, the entrance is on 4th St, not Bonneville. Look at the Google Map and it has the pin right by the front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back