lady gaga headphones :o
Sep 7, 2009 at 9:54 PM Post #2 of 57
Good thing I was wearing my M50's listening to Akercocke right now, or I would've killed myself via autoerotic asphyxiation. On a serious note, They look terribly uncomfortable and I would bet on my grandfather's graveplot that they sound like complete and utter trash. Shun this one, for sure.

Sep 7, 2009 at 9:55 PM Post #3 of 57
"the absolute best sonically sounding headphones in the world"

"they were designed by [..] Dr. Dre"
clooney2.gif

Sep 7, 2009 at 10:05 PM Post #5 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by leeperry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"the absolute best sonically sounding headphones in the world"

"they were designed by [..] Dr. Dre"
clooney2.gif

Wow, it must be a world class top headphone at tiny size. So it should beat JH13 without breaking sweat and trump HD800, K1000 and O2 with ease!
floatsmile.png
regular_smile .gif

Sep 7, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #7 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by csommers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did she crawl out of The Fifth Element?

Isn't the fifth element supposed to be love? I've seen the Dr. Dre headphones before... But this is a whole new ballgame...

Sep 7, 2009 at 10:39 PM Post #10 of 57
I'm gonna say something here and you guys will think i live in a cave. Who is she, and what is she famous for?

I hear her name being banded about on 'Mock The Week' on the odd occasion, but who is she?

Sep 7, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #12 of 57
They probably will retail for $69.99 and will sound like trash. Just another style accessory.

Sep 7, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #13 of 57
o2smile.gif
Can't read minds can't read minds no we can't read them <insert lyric(cant understand)> poker face
o2smile.gif

Sep 8, 2009 at 12:39 AM Post #14 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by big_sound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They probably will retail for $69.99 and will sound like trash. Just another style accessory.

It's pretty sad that you won't even give them the benefit of the doubt. I say goodbye HD-800's, hello Lady Ga Ga headphones.

Come on, with a quality name like "Monster" behind them how can they be anything but great?

Sep 8, 2009 at 12:40 AM Post #15 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by shmoreblore2009 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good thing I was wearing my M50's listening to Akercocke right now, or I would've killed myself via autoerotic asphyxiation.

I do not think this means what you think it means.

EDIT: Just in case you were wondering, choking yourself while you beat off. That's what it means. Is that really how you would have killed yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back