Lady Ga Ga Is Now The New Singer For The Band Queen
Nov 22, 2011 at 3:35 AM Post #16 of 20
Is this actually true? I really dislike her, she's so one dimensional IMO that she needs to create this whole thing with her crazy antics and costumes to keep the attention on her. Not a fan of her voice either, she really doesn't color it much, it's just all the same. When she did that song with Beyonce, all I could think about was how inferior of a singer she was to her (Beyonce), it was very distracting.

Nov 22, 2011 at 4:08 AM Post #17 of 20

Quote:
Is this actually true? I really dislike her, she's so one dimensional IMO that she needs to create this whole thing with her crazy antics and costumes to keep the attention on her. Not a fan of her voice either, she really doesn't color it much, it's just all the same. When she did that song with Beyonce, all I could think about was how inferior of a singer she was to her (Beyonce), it was very distracting.

Agree - that a lot of her modern stuff is a little one dimensional - but it's targeted to a specific audience - and that's what they want.  But don't make the mistake of thinking the girl isn't hugely talented.

Here - these might be enlightening .......

Nov 22, 2011 at 11:49 PM Post #18 of 20

Quote:

i think lady gaga is more 3 dimensional than most artists now, she takes a stand on a lot of issues and voices her opinions without really caring about what others say. also, her stage antics don't translate to her press releases and meetings so she maintains a air of professionalism

Nov 24, 2011 at 9:35 AM Post #20 of 20
i dont give a s***,she can sing and i would like to screw her,even with thos stupid artificial horns on her head,but honestly,i dont like to hear pre-canned (i dont mean headphones can,i mean beans alluminium can) pre-selled  from MTV or the 99.9% soul-less radio station that just play songs because someone sold them to.
supermarket music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back