LA Lakers BEAT Celtics!
Dec 26, 2008 at 1:25 AM Post #2 of 13
was a good game...this morning's game was good also...spurs beat the suns with a buzzer beater...great game.

I love the NBA.

I'm a Warriors fan...i know..they sux..but still...am still loyal to the Warriors...hopefully in 3 yrs or so..they'll mature with them young players they have on the roster now.

Dec 26, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #6 of 13
Good game, although pummeling the Celtics into a pulp! might be a bit much for a game that was decided in the last two minutes. (But hey, I'm a Celtics fan.)

Merry Christmas! Oh ho ho

Dec 26, 2008 at 3:24 AM Post #8 of 13
I didn't get any chance to see it, or for thay matter, any programming on ABC or our local affilate (KOMO-TV, Seattle, WA KOMO News - Seattle, Washington).

Dish Network dropped ABC (hopefully temporaily) because ABC demanded that Dish Network raise its rates, and knowing that Dish Network is the leader for value on satellite TV, they told ABC to stuff it, and therefore we are all now screwed out of any ABC or local affiliate of theirs.
angry_face.gif

http://www.komonews.com/about/36233819.html

Oh well, at least I still have ESPN, and the other big three networks, so it's not like I am missing anything, I myself prefer KING 5 (NBC, Seattle) News anyways.

And of course, I also have my arsenal of Sony DAP's as well as my FiiO E5 amps to toy with my sets of cans, buds and IEM's.
L3000.gif

Dec 26, 2008 at 9:17 AM Post #9 of 13
Nice home officiating for the Fakers, though to be fair Celts blew it in the final 2 minutes. I'm actually glad that this streak is over, now they can concentrate more on improving the bench, which is a problem for the Greens. And to Faker fans - come 5th February 2009 and you shall receive royal whipping in the Garden.

Dec 26, 2008 at 10:24 AM Post #10 of 13
It's always nice to break a streak to have the competition more balanced. Hope to have a pretty closed final this year.

Dec 26, 2008 at 4:54 PM Post #11 of 13
*rewatches last years nba finals*
dt880smile.png

Dec 26, 2008 at 10:38 PM Post #12 of 13
I especially like when GarnetT got blatantly shoved and there was no call. Or the Gasol into Rondo non-offensive foul call. Or the offensive call when Rondo was under the basket and touched no one
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back