1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

La Figaro 339

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by cal8949, Jul 15, 2010.
First

Back
299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308
  1. wwmhf
    By the pictures available, it has line out. However, I hope the line out on this amp is controlled by its volume control.

2. xmdkq
    339i added the front output interface, the output capacitance is changed to ASC, socket, R, C socket uses MCI, transformer to use half cover to dissipate heat.

maximus69 likes this.
  3. dmdm
    I'm looking at this to drive my 800 and 800S. Would you all recommend it? I'd have I'd paired with a benchmark dac. Thanks.

4. djj65
    I drove my 800S with this in the past, and loved it. I use my LF339 to drive any headphone, so clear.

dmdm likes this.
  5. Liu Junyuan
    I need to try it yet.

As an aside, I actually had a weird dream last night, and a La Figaro amp was part of it for some reason, but it was another version of it with a different tube layout, sort of like how the DNA amps place the tubes, but using the same types/ colors of sockets as the 339 and the same black chassis. In the dream, I couldn't wait to listen to it. It made me want to use the 339 again. And I am not kidding; I actually had that dream. In the dream, I didn't realize it was a different version, and it was only after I woke up that I realized it was. Weird!

@dmdm I will try it with the HD800S and report back.
    @djj65 With what tubes?

MJS242 and dmdm like this.
  6. wwmhf
    A good dream, and keep dreaming like this is good ...

dmdm and Liu Junyuan like this.
  7. dmdm
    Ok I'm going to have to buy this. Is there anywhere in NA other than yukings chinese site to get it?

8. dmdm
    Great thanks.

9. Liu Junyuan
    It is some times available on (mass)drop, though it is anyone's guess to know when.
    I purchased through Yuking's site.

10. dmdm
    How long for shipping?

11. Liu Junyuan
    I purchased in 2015. I cannot remember. It was not too long, maybe like 1.5 - 2 weeks after purchase.

dmdm likes this.
  12. dmdm
    I'm curious fellas, any other amps similar to this that I could order from with NA?

13. dmdm
    Well guys I just bought the Icon Audio HP8 MKII. Looking forward to listening!

First

Back
299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308