Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions Thread
Jan 31, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #181 of 376
Im interested In the KL-REF wonder how it sound compare to campfire audio Andromeda, I really enjoy the sound of Andromeda

Not an owner of Andromeda but I had heard theAandromeda on several occasions. Soundstage wise I felt that KL-REF has an edge with better and more layered bass response. KL-REF as the name itself says takes a more neutral approach in tuning whereas Andromeda has a more sparkly/forward mids-highs, on the other hand KL-REF highs is more smoothened out.

Jan 31, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #182 of 376
Not an owner of Andromeda but I had heard theAandromeda on several occasions. Soundstage wise I felt that KL-REF has an edge with better and more layered bass response. KL-REF as the name itself says takes a more neutral approach in tuning whereas Andromeda has a more sparkly/forward mids-highs, on the other hand KL-REF highs is more smoothened out.

Now I'm more eager to try it! Any where I can try it? In Singapore, or in Japan will be visiting Tokyo around April. I'm planning to upgrade my FX1100

Jan 31, 2017 at 9:32 PM Post #183 of 376
Now I'm more eager to try it! Any where I can try it? In Singapore, or in Japan will be visiting Tokyo around April. I'm planning to upgrade my FX1100

Maybe you can hope for Jaben to bring them in during Canjam Singapore. In tokyo you can either go down to their office at Kudankita, Chiyoda to try them out or they are also available for demo at the Fujiya-Avic store at Nakano.

Feb 1, 2017 at 7:24 AM Post #184 of 376
Maybe you can hope for Jaben to bring them in during Canjam Singapore. In tokyo you can either go down to their office at Kudankita, Chiyoda to try them out or they are also available for demo at the Fujiya-Avic store at Nakano.

Thanks! For the info, hope I can attend canjam this coming March, I heard Jaben sell them at quite overpriced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back