Kuala Lumpur International AV Show (KLIAV) 2017 Impressions Thread

First

Back
1 2 3 4
  1. Snowball0906
    I think the bass is strong and punchy as my jh.. so yea. Okok. Thank you so much!

ezekiel77 likes this.
  2. AllenWalker
    Maybe you can try looking for mid-tier customs at that price range? :)

3. ezekiel77
    Seems to me he's looking for a good DD or hybrid IEM, but I could be wrong.

On that note, Dunu DN-3001 comes highly recommended as a mid tier hybrid. I haven't heard it but reviewers I trust say it's very worthy. Only thing is the fit might be bad.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  4. Snowball0906
    I’ve got one CIEM which is JH 3X Pro. So far so good. Love it. But now I would like to try something different. I’m considering acoustune HS1551CU. But I’m afraid that it’s clarity will be slightly dull. No chance to try it yet :frowning2:

5. Snowball0906
    I’m looking for IEM that has wide soundstage, clear and have enough bass. Haha. Will try dunu if I have the chance. Hopefully it’s not thin like dunu dn2000. :frowning2: And I want the IEM to be paired well with balanced cable. so yeap. I guess that’s my need. Haha

6. ezekiel77
  7. Rin1990
    So I should let you guys know, that I will be doing a full review of Elysian Acoustics Hades next year, which will be on loan for one month before I return it to Mr. Lee.

Please stay tuned. =)

Also I am working on an opening thread for Elysian Acoustics since there's no official thread for it yet.

ezekiel77 and ahmadfaizadnan like this.
  8. AllenWalker
    Mind reviewing the Artemis while you are at it if possible? I tried before and it sounded quite good.

9. Rin1990
    That depends if Mr. Lee agrees.

As it is, I only reserved a review unit for the Hades which will be on a 1-month loan next month.

First

Back
1 2 3 4