KRK 6400 vs PRO DJ100/200/TBSE1 vs Skullcandy Aviator vs _______
Apr 5, 2015 at 11:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

barrist

100+ Head-Fier
I listen to mostly indie / electronic rock, hip hop and podcasts.. not a basshead, but looking for something pleasant musically in multiple genres. Looking for a commute friendly over ear closed headphone. must-haves: detachable cable (to use with in-line iphone controls), good isolation, decent build quality, and can be driven effectively with just an iPhone. 

The three I listed are some i'm looking at but open to others.

Thanks

Apr 6, 2015 at 2:23 PM Post #7 of 7
  Thanks, that was another I had on my list but it seems to be just a tiny bit above my budget from my search .. any reason for the Shure over the others on the list?

It seemed to meet several of your criteria and it has good sound quality for the price. I can't comment on the others on your list, as I have not heard them--sorry. That said, people seem to have good things to say about the Pro DJ200 on this site (I just haven't heard it, personally). One more to look at is the Takstar Pro 80--it sounds great for the money and should be within budget. Good luck!

Edit: The Takstar also goes by the name Gemini HSR-1000, which is a re-branded version that may be cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back