1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

KOSS TBSE as New (Adult Owned-Great Budget Set)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by magicman74, Oct 9, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (5)
  1. Magicman74
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Well since I'm still thinning out the heard I thought I'd let my backup set go. These have been used for about 5 mins and have been stored in my garage ever since. So basically brand new. I'll also toss in a Monster Icable (Real from Best Buy $20). The icable is a little cheaper on Amazon but you take the chance on getting a fake one. MANY fakes. It's 7ft and easier to use then the Stock coiled cable.
    I'll also toss in a set of M50 pads. These have hardened a little, I posted about them in the DJ100 thread. I've not used them but it was over 100 out in my garage so the heat really got to them. Still they run $20 if you buy a set, I think if you put some kinda of leather softener on them they will come back to life. But if you want add another $10 and I'll add a new set of Shure 840 pads.  I will ship over seas as well but the cost is $36 firm, that's the set price so I can't do anything on my end. So keep that in mind, Still for $96 that's a good deal if you can't get these in your country. In the US it's $60, I've got shipping and Paypal Fees. Check out the review thread on these. A Fantastic Budget set, and cheap too. MUCH better then the $60 I'm asking, I've the DJ100 as well. No need for two sets. I'm in the need of room.
     So might as well pass these on. Oh also, No box, I tossed it after I downloaded the cd. No biggie really the travel case is a great one.
    My guess it's easily worth $30 bucks or so. It really is a great case...
    I'll add better pics if needed?  Bottom Left!!!
    900x900px-LL-0c169f09_DSCF0102.jpg
    900x900px-LL-7a222499_DSCF0100.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.