Koss KSC75s in Toronto?
Apr 2, 2006 at 4:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

splodinjoe

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

Does anyone know where to find a pair of KSC75s in downtown Toronto? I've looked up and down yonge street but so far I've only found a place that sold PortaPros, and I was hoping to get the KSC75s because they were cheaper. I could just order them online, but I was hoping there was a store in Toronto I could just pick them up from. Any Canadian Head-fiers who have found such a place wanna let me in on the secret?

Apr 2, 2006 at 4:17 AM Post #3 of 15
Ya, I already checked The Source at the Eaton Centre. Couldn't find Koss anything there. I thought they might have it because they used to be Radio Shack and I know Radio Shack in the states carries them. I found the PortaPros in an electronics store on the east side of Yonge between Dundas and Queen. They also had SportaPros.

Apr 2, 2006 at 4:22 AM Post #4 of 15
oh cool i'll check it out.. thx

look up the source's website, and do a location search for the koss ksc 7... for the eaton centre they say its "sold out"... it also lists out how many pairs each store carry

if only they would get rid of all those nexxtech headphones......

Apr 2, 2006 at 4:56 PM Post #6 of 15
Hah, Thanks for that link. That would be quite the TTC trip. Maybe I'll just order them from the website. If anyone knows of a place closer downtown please let me know.

Apr 2, 2006 at 7:57 PM Post #7 of 15
Carbon Computing sells them for $29.95. Just bought some PX 100's from them. A little more than that SDC place but they're at least in the core(777 Queen East I think).

Apr 2, 2006 at 8:57 PM Post #8 of 15
Oh wow I had no idea Carbon sold them. They are like a 10 minute walk from my house. I'll have to go and check them out tomorrow. Thanks a lot!

Apr 4, 2006 at 4:07 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderCloud
You can also order it from this website based in burlington for ~$21.11

http://www.hotmp3gear.com//Headphones.htm

The price listed is in USD.

And if you have a credit card, it's $11.99 USD at amazon.com, not sure how much shipping is.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8

You can't order them from Amazon if you live in Canada.
It's illegal to ship them to Canada in their terms, I think.

No electronics are available for sale from Amazon to Canadian customers.

Apr 4, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #11 of 15
Update!

I checked Carbon today and they were out of stock. The guy tried to order some more and did some searching, and came to the conclusion that they may be discontinuing them in Canada! He said anyplace I found them might just be selling the last of their stock. Maybe I'll check out that place in Markham.

I'm hoping to avoid ordering them online because I'd rather not pay $10 in shipping for something that cost $15-20. Especially if the store I'm ordering from is around Toronto. Looks like I'll have a TTC adventure up to Markham soon. I better call first.

Apr 4, 2006 at 5:08 AM Post #12 of 15
Just e-mailed scott at mpman.ca and I found out that shipping is not included which kills the deal.

>Price is $17.99usd plus taxes or $20.69usd which is $25cad. Shipping is >$8usd for express shipping or you could pick up if you wanted to.

>On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 00:37, Someone wrote:
>> I'm interested in perchasing the Koss KSC-75 headphones.
>>
>> How much do I actually have to pay in Canadian dollars?
>>
>> Does the $17.99 USD price tag include shipping handling and tax?
>>
>> I live at Hamilton (L8P XXX) in case that makes any difference.
>>
>> Thanks.

Apr 4, 2006 at 7:49 AM Post #14 of 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back