Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden Gem'' Hype.
Feb 16, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #617 of 1,437

The KSC75 driver will clip on the Sporta Pro also? Thanks.

Indeed.And the sportapro drivers are the same as the portapro drivers, so if you put them on the ksc75 ear clips, then you've suddenly got some ksc35's lol

Apr 2, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #626 of 1,437
Can we please, as a community, start recommending these more often?? Just got a pair off amazon for $15 and I'm disappointed I didn't know about them sooner.. I think everyone who is introduced to this hobby should start with these. 

Apr 2, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #627 of 1,437
  Can we please, as a community, start recommending these more often?? Just got a pair off amazon for $15 and I'm disappointed I didn't know about them sooner.. I think everyone who is introduced to this hobby should start with these. 

I've recommended them about 100 times over the last couple of years in various threads.

Your turn!
beerchug.gif

Apr 2, 2015 at 5:43 PM Post #628 of 1,437

I've recommended them about 100 times over the last couple of years in various threads.

Your turn!
beerchug.gif

Haha, I definitely will. Even though I like them, It's almost disappointing in a way. Disappointing in the fact that I found them this late, after spending so much money already and now seeing what is possible from a $15 purchase. 

Apr 2, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #629 of 1,437
  Haha, I definitely will. Even though I like them, It's almost disappointing in a way. Disappointing in the fact that I found them this late, after spending so much money already and now seeing what is possible from a $15 purchase. 

It doesn't matter when they are found in the oddessey! They were my first headphones. I thought that if these things sound this good, how much more joy can yet more expensive headphones bring? A lot of money later and it turns out... not all that much lol!

Apr 2, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #630 of 1,437

I thought the same thing.  All of the hundreds close to thousands of dollars I have spent on headphones and the KSC75 is one of my favorites of all time.

But, not trying the rest would have left you wondering what else is out there.

Though, I agree.  One can spend just $15 and be truly happy with how they sound.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back