Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden Gem'' Hype.
Dec 17, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #602 of 1,437
I wanted to do the headband mod in my Yuin G1A and searched a lot for a headband that looked like the headband of the Parts Express Mini Stereo Lightweight Headphones.

I bought this model (but from other seller) and it worked:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-INTERNATIONAL-STEREO-HEADPHONE-NICE-SET-/250640931273

Dec 26, 2014 at 8:38 PM Post #603 of 1,437
  I wanted to do the headband mod in my Yuin G1A and searched a lot for a headband that looked like the headband of the Parts Express Mini Stereo Lightweight Headphones.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-INTERNATIONAL-STEREO-HEADPHONE-NICE-SET-/250640931273

thanks i just bought a pair. Iv modded a pair of Koss ksc75's and a pair of sportspro's with parts-express headbands but i wanted a cheaper option. $7 for those flimsy headbands is a little high :) a few of my friends want me to mod them some ksc75's for $35 a pair :wink:

Dec 27, 2014 at 11:22 PM Post #604 of 1,437

Just to be sure, are you saying that the ksc75's will clip into that headband?

Edit: it sounds like @thebluebulk is saying that they work. If so, that's great (assuming that the shipping costs aren't ridiculous).

Dec 28, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #605 of 1,437

Edit: it sounds like @thebluebulk is saying that they work. If so, that's great (assuming that the shipping costs aren't ridiculous).

yes if they work for the yuin G1A they will work for the koss ksc75 and portapro/sportapro. when i receive the headphones ill make sure and post my findings here. the parts-express headphones are $7.45 total wile the international headphones were $4.64 total.

"The only value these [parts-express headphones] possess is as a headband donor for the KSC75/35 or Yuin G2A/G1A" ljokerl

Dec 30, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #606 of 1,437

i received them today and yes they work. they are identical to the parts-express headphones except they dont come with extra pads or a 1/4" adapter.

Feb 16, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #611 of 1,437
  Does the KSC75 and Porta Pro have the EXACT same driver? I keep reading different answers. And the KSC75 driver will definitely click onto the Porta Pro headband?

Thanks.

They are the same size, but not the same driver. The 75 has some sort of titanium coating that the PP does not (if I'm not mistaken?)

Feb 16, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #614 of 1,437

Thanks. You mean the Porta Pro headband, correct?

Yes, that's what he means. Same with the sportapro headband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back