Koss KSC75
Oct 18, 2008 at 2:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

doriya

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I recently bought the Koss KSC75 headphones, and I'm loving the audio quality (much better than my generic iPod ones).

The reason I'm posting is because I'm not sure how well these headphones are supposed to sit on your ear.

They're very comfy, don't hurt my ears after long periods of use, but I noticed if I shake my head, they'll just come off.

Is there anyway I can/should bend the clips to make them stay on? I don't want to risk distorting the clips or breaking them.

I've pulled the clips off once to see how they attach, put them back just fine.

Is it normal for these headphones to come off so easily with motion? If so, I'll refrain from taking them with me when I go running.

Thanks.

Oct 18, 2008 at 2:45 AM Post #2 of 13
The clips are designed to be bendable to fit your ears.
Don't worry they won't break
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 18, 2008 at 9:58 AM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulSlayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had 3 sets so far and they all broke. is there any other earphone with the same kind of design/style for around 100$ that are better and more sturdy?

I know of no other headphones worth buying that use ear clips. You could buy a cheap headband from partsexpress.com and replace the ear clips so it will stay on your head better. If you want to buy $100 headphones, what style are you wanting - with a headband?

Oct 18, 2008 at 11:58 AM Post #8 of 13
They do feel a bit flimsy, (expected better from these). The piece that connects the unit to the clip is wobbly (which I suppose it has to be).

Great audio though, best value audio for the price I reckon.

Only problems I have with it are: storage and fragility.

Jan 29, 2011 at 11:01 PM Post #11 of 13

Quote:
Quote:
The clips are designed to be bendable to fit your ears.
Don't worry they won't break
smily_headphones1.gif

I had my KSC75 for 4 days and they broke after I read you can bend it. It was uncomfortable for me to wear so I tried bending the clips and broke it.

i've bend mine several times, even for accident when in my pocket, how much did you bend yours?

Jan 31, 2011 at 2:12 AM Post #13 of 13
you could try the iGrado, or if you like the Koss sound check out the Sportapro and Portapro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back