KOSS KSC75 @ RadioShack $5.47usd !!!
Nov 1, 2008 at 11:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 184

Drag0n

Headphoneus Supremus
I just picked up 3 sets of KOSS KSC75's for only $5.47usd.
I guess theyre getting rid of them or something. If you want these, hurry and check the site or go to the store and see whats left.
They were marked down from $24.97usd, and they have the volume control in the line.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 2, 2008 at 12:04 AM Post #4 of 184
Nov 2, 2008 at 12:31 AM Post #5 of 184
Yeah they are discontinued and the 12.49 sale just ended. Now they are probably on advanced super-dragon clearance mode. Glad I didn't return my 2nd pair, that will come in handy in a few years when the first one breaks!

Nov 2, 2008 at 1:10 AM Post #7 of 184
no, been around for a while, Radio Shack carried these mostly.

So the sale is done? I picked up a pair on eBay for >$13 USD shipped, and the first words I said were "Wow." when i tried em. Not too shabby for the price. I'm super excited to see how they are after burn in, and look forward to modding em

Nov 2, 2008 at 3:01 AM Post #9 of 184
I wonder if its only RadioShack discontinuing them.
Im going to check more stores local to me to see if they have more left .
Im going to check the KOSS site.

Nov 2, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #10 of 184
http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^sc^KSC75
Still at KOSS for $19.99usd

Nov 2, 2008 at 1:05 PM Post #14 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoNtO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah they are discontinued

Any more information on this? They still show up on the Koss website. Are they really discontinued or is Radios Shack just dropping them? Sorry if this comes across as grilling you, ZoNtO - I'm just panicked at the thought of a world without the 75's.
frown.gif
For sheer practicality, I wind up using them more than any of my other cans. I need to figure out how many I'll have to hoard.
wink.gif

Nov 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM Post #15 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coop47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any more information on this? They still show up on the Koss website. Are they really discontinued or is Radios Shack just dropping them? Sorry if this comes across as grilling you, ZoNtO - I'm just panicked at the thought of a world without the 75's.
frown.gif
For sheer practicality, I wind up using them more than any of my other cans. I need to figure out how many I'll have to hoard.
wink.gif

No problem broham. I haven't read anything about it online, but when I went to get my two sets about a month ago I had the guy check his computer and see if any other Radio Shacks locally had some. He said that they did not, that they wouldn't receive any more incoming shipments of them from Koss, and that they had been discontinued (causing these first two things). That's why I bought the remaining two instead of only one.

The other option could be that Radio Shack isn't selling them anymore but Koss will continue to produce current lines I guess. When I worked at CompUSA though and we got a discontinued code in our computer, it was only a matter of time before the manufacturer stopped producing the product...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back