Koss KSC-35 Where to buy?
Aug 1, 2002 at 8:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

dandrewk

New Head-Fier
I am looking for a good pair of very small lightweight headphones that I can workout with. My ETY's are great, but I need to have something more open-air and cheap.

I have heard the KSC-35's are great, but they seem to have been discontinued. Headroom seems to have them on perpetual "one week" status. I can't find them on any websites, and they are not listed on the Koss website. Somebody said mrtibbs on headwize was selling them, but I cannot find his post anymore in the marketplace.

Anybody got a source for these phones? Or any other recommendation? I really like the clip-on style, having used it before.

Aug 1, 2002 at 8:27 PM Post #2 of 9
psst *check lower down on this forum to a thread called "ksc35 Vs. ksc50" or something....it has an email listed there*
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 2, 2002 at 1:31 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by Duffrey
mrtibbs@att.net

He has them in stock and ready to ship; I just ordered one this morning.

Duffrey, thanks. I just ordered a pair. (I mean with all thats been written about them and that price...) Should be good for when I want to leave the amp at home and go ultra-portable.
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2002 at 1:54 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
You won't be disappointed! They are amazing!

I don't know how my Ety's are gonna feel about me running off with some cheap floozy !
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2002 at 5:02 AM Post #8 of 9
How much is he selling them for? And does he ship internationally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back